Brake Service Required! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Check out this rotor! :eek: Wonder what this sounded like pulling up to an intersection! This was on a MB board - I think it might be an ML. I've never attached a photo so I hope it works.

You're missing the outside of the rotor and looking at the vanes on the inside.  I'd like to see some tech down at Pep Boys try to turn that thing!!  "We finally got it smooth but its just a little below the minimum thickness!"  I've never seen a rotor like this - probably wore the pad all the way down and then it was metal on metal!

I'm sure there's some unfortunate poor schmuck guy out there who's wife came home one day and said "you know honey, the trucks kinda been making a noise lately when I try to stop.  Some of my girlfriends even noticed it today when we went shopping with your credit card.  Its like the noise I heard the time I drove over a curb and knocked a hole in the oil pan and then ran the engine without oil, remember?"

Yup seen that before plenty of times when I worked at a machine shop. Stupid people! And they wonder why you can't turn them.

No wheel lugs either? ? ? ?

-B-

-B-

Some of them there German cars use LUG BOLTS, not lug nuts. I think maybe the Swedes too.

At least it's more than 3 lugs like some French cars :stupid:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom