1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brake lin extension

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by DenverCruiser, Dec 5, 2003.

1. DenverCruiser

DenverCruiser

4" lift. What do I need for rear brake line? Length? Brand? Where can I get it? Thank you.

2. 73lndcrsr

73lndcrsr SILVER Star

I ended up with a 26" braided line. I got mine a barnettperformance.com in Atlanta for $15. I am able to pick it up, so I don't have to deal with shipping or handling or anything like that. I know there have been some that have had issues with their customer service.

Find an Earl's performance catalog to verify the part number. There is a p/n in the tech section here as well, just verify before ordering.

There is a thread from a past discussion on here as well. Give it a search.

3. woody

woody unhelpful spotter Staff Member Admin

Media:
    Albums:
    I used the longest lines available at NAPA...compared the stock number with a crossreference chart they had and found one that as 22" IIRC. Run it in the rear, front is the same 22" line PLUS a 9" extension hose (same p/n as used for the stock caliper connection on a 77 FJ40)

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">