Brake Controller Suggestions/Recommendations (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am now in need of a brake controller so that I can tow my Super 7 to my first race! I am borrowing a single axle trailer that uses the 7 pin connector. My question is, do you guys have any suggestions as to what controller to buy and install? Also, any mounting tips/suggestions/warnings are appreciated.

IMG_2436.JPG

I have been happy w/ The REDARC controller. Bought the Tow-Pro Elite, simple unit, space saving and easy install.

I used a Tekonsha Prodigy in my tow rig it worked well but likely going with the REDARC on the GX for the space savings

I ordered the Curt Spectrum which is similar to the RedArc but wont require drilling.

Thats nice and clean. I like that.

I got the Curt Spectrum controller installed today. The knob is much bigger than the RedArc but doesnt require drilling (although it has a base if you want to drill). I still need to install the adhesive to hold it in place but I want to let it be for the moment to make sure this is where I want it.
IMG_2712x.JPG

$60 unit by Hopkins. Not as slick as the RedArc but they're way too proud of that thing, imho...

1225181626b.jpg

1225181626c.jpg

1225181627.jpg

1225181627c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom