Brady Adventures 1st Gen Tacoma Build Thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.bradyadventures.com
I have a thread for my 100 series on mud and figured I would start a build thread over here too. I am starting to plan a few things and want to start a running tab of the things early. I will eventually do videos on all the installs and post them here too.

Here is the baseline walkaorund of our 2004 Tacoma 4x4 TRD Off-Road Extended Cab.

Here are the things we have done so far.

1. Fixed the front bumper
2. Blue Sea USB Outlet
3. Pioneer FH-S700BS Bluetooth Headunit
4. Line-x Premium Bed Liner
5. Seat Trim Side Cover Reinforcement Brackets

Thanks

Last edited:
Playing my only tape and some old CDs was great for a little while, like about an hour.

Installed a Blue Sea USB outlet and a Pioneer head unit with bluetooth. Got a great deal in the Amazon warehouse.

Here is the first mod install video for the Tacoma.

I ordered new seat trim for the drivers side and the cover for the latch anchor in the back. Thanks to mechanicjon at tacomaworld I also got some seat trim reinforcement brackets so I won't need to buy any more seat plastic in the future! Here is the unboxing video and install of the brackets.

The Brackets... Yep I am getting some of those Great videos. I did the same USB to replace 12vdc outlet. Nice looking Taco, Mine wasn't in such good shape when I got it, but she is doing great now.

The Brackets... Yep I am getting some of those Great videos. I did the same USB to replace 12vdc outlet. Nice looking Taco, Mine wasn't in such good shape when I got it, but she is doing great now.
Thanks man I appreciate the feedback! I think I have developed a problem, believe it or not unless something crazy happens in the next 24 hours I am going to have a second Tacoma! This one is a 97 2.7L 4x4 reg cab, it has a great frame, a ton of miles, and needs just a little maintenance. I got it for a great deal (as far as yotas go). its going to be headed out to live in the mountains on my dad's property and become a full time trail/work rig. Probably start a whole new thread and video series on that guy too, if I can keep up :rofl:

Money well spent I am sure. the 2.7L is a bit easier to work on and very reliable. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

If you get around to replacing the door speakers I have some I can recommend and keep most of the stock look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom