BP-51/OME Lift Kit Questions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
G'Day M8s! I have some BP-51/OME Lift Kit Questions (FWIW, I have searched the archives here but still need to ask)?

I am looking for the most lift I can, while leaving a **slight** nose down rake when at or near fully loaded. I am hoping by utilizing medium springs and adjustable air bags I can achieve this. I plan on potentially adding some major weight to the rear of the rig though.

1. LRA 40 gallon
2. Bumper mount w/spare/15+ gallons of water/fuel
3. ARB drawer system w/200+lbs of kit inside)
4. Tow hitch with 300-400 pounds of gear on it, or towing heavy.

How much ultimate height can I go up front and what springs in the rear to get me max lift in back too (I am told OME can only lift .75 in rear?)

Thank you--

WWD

G'Day M8s! I have some BP-51/OME Lift Kit Questions (FWIW, I have searched the archives here but still need to ask)?

I am looking for the most lift I can, while leaving a **slight** nose down rake when at or near fully loaded. I am hoping by utilizing medium springs and adjustable air bags I can achieve this. I plan on potentially adding some major weight to the rear of the rig though.

1. LRA 40 gallon
2. Bumper mount w/spare/15+ gallons of water/fuel
3. ARB drawer system w/200+lbs of kit inside)
4. Tow hitch with 300-400 pounds of gear on it, or towing heavy.

How much ultimate height can I go up front and what springs in the rear to get me max lift in back too (I am told OME can only lift .75 in rear?)

Thank you--

WWD
WWD

I have a 2019 LC200 and completed the BP-51 installation this past week. I choose the medium rear spring configuration. I am a little surprised on the resulting lift.

I anticipated 1.5 - 2" lift in the front. Final result 2.25" lift.

I anticipated .75" lift in the rear. Final result 3" lift.

End result is about a 1" rake rear to front.

Drives great and feels solid but a little more lift than I anticipated. Plenty of room to compress when pulling a boat.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

Yeah, I had a lot of lift initially but it seemed to settle some. You can see photos in my build thread linked in my signature.

Yeah, I had a lot of lift initially but it seemed to settle some. You can see photos in my build thread linked in my signature.
thanks- Good to know. I just realized I made a mistake in my post above. The lift in front is actually 3.25" when I anticipated 2".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom