For Sale Boulder, CO Set of 5 OEM 16" 6-lug Split Rims--SOLD! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

gilmorneau

SILVER Star
Threads
Wheels are straight, and in original white paint (Euro Spec). Should clean up easily. Pickup in Boulder, CO or (for reasonable distances) possibly meet halfway by prior arrangement. If you'll be at Overland Expo West, I can bring them with. Last option, I can strap them to a pallet if you can arrange freight. $500 for the set.

Bump. Still available. 16x5.5 split rims. These are the original wheels that came on my Troopy--all five have matched date codes of 9-87. The spare tire is still mounted, and had never been lowered until I did it. Wheel for the spare is literally like new. Other four are used, but certainly not abused. My Troopy had only 65,000km on it when I got it, so that's what these wheels have. Some light surface rust which could easily be cleaned up, but no pitting, and not bent. Make me an offer if you're interested--the price is merely a suggestion.

Finally got around to pulling these out of the garage, giving them a rinse with the power washer, and taking some photos. As you can see, they're in pretty good shape compared to most--a few minor scratches here and there and a tiny bit of surface rust, but they're completely straight and the paint is original from Toyota. All 5 wheels have the same date code. Spare tire is original and never used (I could have it removed from the rim if you don't want/need it).

IMG_6727.JPG

IMG_6728.JPG

Hey there! Nice wheels, do you have any idea if these have to correct backspacing to fit on a 95 80 series?
I'm located just up the road from you in Longmont...

-Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom