SOLD ATLANTA: JDM 16” OEM Split Rim Steelies - set of five (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiserpatch

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.cruiserpatch.com
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
  2. 100 Series
  3. LX470
  4. 200 Series
  5. LX570
I’ve got a set of five (5) 16” steel Toyota rims that are taking up space in my yard. They currently have a light grey paint coat on them and would look pretty good as they are.

Some light refurbishing may be in order for appearance. Comes with 6 inner tubes

These are five lug steelies. Originally bought them for my 100 Series but decided to go another route.

Located in Atlanta, GA

IMG_8773.jpeg

IMG_8774.jpeg

Last edited:
They’re split rims so unless you welded them, yes you need inners.

I’m looking for $300 but am open to negotiation
Dude...I did NOT even realize it was you when I responded the first time lol! @rosathelc100 from the gram! I'm just unfamiliar with running tubes in a highway wheel.....I've got a set of 5 Rock Warrior's I'd be open to doing a trade with....plus some cash on your side....or if you know a way I could trade my Rock Warriors for a set of 5 Tundra Steelies, that'd be my first choice! Need to get you up to SC for a Venture Unknown Ride or something! You are a legend!

Dude...I did NOT even realize it was you when I responded the first time lol! @rosathelc100 from the gram! I'm just unfamiliar with running tubes in a highway wheel.....I've got a set of 5 Rock Warrior's I'd be open to doing a trade with....plus some cash on your side....or if you know a way I could trade my Rock Warriors for a set of 5 Tundra Steelies, that'd be my first choice! Need to get you up to SC for a Venture Unknown Ride or something! You are a legend!
Tell me more about hose rock warriors! I’m in the market for a set. I’ll send you a DM and we can compare schedules to get out in the woods some time

*deleted* sorry... just noticed they are 5-lug, rather than 6. GLWS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom