For Sale Boise, ID: 1998 LX 470 -- 124,000 Miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Outside Link
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjNp_qgRnFBFlRqZ1YAHi_QXJNj1?e=EuugSW
My wife hates me. I mean, she doesn’t realize that she hates me…but she does. She is making me sell my ‘98 LX 470 to help fund the cost of a major back yard remodel. I have begged, pleaded, and argued – No dice…It’s going. My loss will be your gain.

$22,000.00

• One-owner vehicle (technically, two owners…but I bought it from my folks, and they purchased it new)
  • 124,000 miles
  • Golden Pearl Exterior
  • Tan interior
  • Delta Vehicle System front and rear bumper (My LX is prominently featured on Delta Vehicle Systems Website: Delta Vehicle Systems - 100 Series Modular Rear Bumper - https://www.deltavs.com/all-products/100-series-modular-rear-bumper)
  • Lighting Mod by LB Builtwerks -- D2S 5.0 projector retrofitted into new OEM Poly carbonate headlight housings, includes wiring harness, 50 w ballast and 5800k blubs
  • Removed Running boards and passenger-side weight
  • Kenwood DMX series Digital Multimedia Receiver (professionally installed)
  • Pioneer Backup Camera (professionally installed)
  • Still have original stereo head unit
  • Still have original rear seats
  • Stealth Custom Series F5 in Matte Dark Bronze
  • BF Goodrich T/A K02 – 285/75R16
  • A few bumps and bruises on the exterior, and some interior damage in the cargo area, but for the most part she is pretty damn straight

My family bought the car new back when I was in high school, and then sold it to me about 4 years ago. Does that count as a 1-owner vehicle? It was serviced regularly at Lexus of Bellevue (in Bellevue, WA), and there are probably service records somewhere (I’m legendarily disorganized with paperwork). After its first few years as the family’s daily commuter to-and-from school, practice, and games it was replaced by a Suburban. The family loved the LX so much, they decided to keep it, and it became used for grocery store runs and for transporting the dogs around. When I bought it from them 4-years ago, I drove it from Bellevue to Boise, performed the mods above, and used it as my daily driver ever since.

The plan was to keep it forever, and start taking it out onto trails once I bought a new truck. As of today…and I am more than a little embarrassed to say this…this LX has never been on a trail.

There are a few small surface-rust marks on the car in various places, but it’s minimal. There is a dent next to the passenger side front headlight from when I accidentally took an Ambien instead of my blood pressure meds in the morning and then turned into a parked car in my parking garage. The interior of the rear cargo area was abused in two places by our neurotic family dog who decided to eat portions of the leather when we left him in the back while we were on a ferry ride.

More pics in FB marketplace link!

IMG_1107.jpg

IMG_1093.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

Last edited:
Link updated -- hopefully it works this time. If not, you can take $2.45 off of the purchase price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom