Bodymounts sizes? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
folks,
got an 84fj60. looking to replace the stock body mounts with roger brown's kit. i need to figure out how many of the 55mm and 70 mm ones i need to order. i cant figure out how to measure the rest of the body mounts. they look like my daughter's play dough. i know i need 2 small(45mm) one's up front, but thats all i cud figure out by looking at them. any feedback is appreciated. tks

chris
new haven, ct

Last edited:
I think the front two are smaller and the other 10 are the same size. I will look tonight at the email when I ordered mine from him and let you know.

IIRC the back ones under the tailgate could be smaller. Those are the ones that may or may not be different then the other body mounts with the ones way up by the raidator mounts. Just take a peep at those farthest back ones and you will know what you need.

Use large pucks for all, I used small polyethylene pucks on the front and did them up too tight and they had small fractures visible in them after a few months, there are no clearance issues with using bigger blocks.

Sorry....:doh: ... forgot to look. I know I have the emails when me and Roger talked about the size and what I ended up with. Will post them up tonight.

I looked at my emails.

Here is what I measured on mine.
front to back
1- 55 mm 4-75 mm
2- 65 mm 5-75 mm
3- 75 mm 6-65 mm

He gave me 2 x 45mm OD and 10 x 70 mm OD

They all fit great. Should be the same on yours. Also buy the ultimate blocks.

You can buy the bolts and hardware yourself.Just measure the one you take out and add the added lift.

Goodluck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom