Body parts in AZ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Yup, I'm a N00b, but a motivated one. Searched through the archives, but couldn't find a specific answer. I'm in Tucson AZ, and starting to repair a 84 FJ60. Previous owner bashed the passenger side quarter panel, and the drivers side bumper and headlight assembly. Also have a pretty good crack in the windshield, and the drivers side window gears are pretty much gone.

Wondering if there are any places in the Tucson or Phoenix metro area that have FJ60 parts. No luck in my usual junkyards, so putting it out to the world. Other than those issues, LCis in pretty good shape with 182,000 on a 2F. Not looking to do a lot at this point besides bring it back to stock factory, but if someone knows of a killer deal on a drop in diesel.......:)

Glenn in Tucson
84 LC FJ60

Did you post up under the TCLA Clubhouse, Copperstate Cruisers forum? There be some serious knowhow over there...
Howdy! Yup, I'm thinkin a fella named Kavik might just have what you need. John

Posted to Copper State

Hadn't even seen that part of the site, and when I searched TLCA I didn't see *any* AZ chapters. Woot! Just posted my "Howdy, Neighbors" and another post stating what stuff I'm looking to replace on the rig.

Thank you for that call out!

Glenn

I recently saw a complete 60 at the salvage: "Toyota Parts" 3224 S 40th St. Phoenix 602-437-1222. This has a relatively new lift springs and the body appeared to be in good shape. This one hasn't been stripped yet.

parts

call Tim Hill in Marana(20 outside Tucson) 520 240 3757. He should have anything you need and great guy to know. If you tell him Bill from Prescott told you to call he will probably hang up on you.

Talked to Tim this weekend

Picked up a fender and OEM bumper for my 60 this past weekend from Tim. Sacrificed some knuckle skin this past Sunday pulling both off of the truck and then rattle canned the new fender from white, to a sandy color just a shade or two lighter than the OEM. Not sure if I can post pics or not (just a N00b login) but it went pretty well.

I can see if I had got a 40, I'd be living up at his place. As it was, he had some neat stuff up there. Shame my build date is 4/84 or that H55 he's got would have my name written on it.

Glenn in Tucson
84 Fj60

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom