Black Mesh Grill (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

got it, thx.

Last edited:
Yes, I put this grill in my '14 a few years ago as have many others on here. There is no issue with the speed sensor and only had to cut a small hole to mount camera. Check my build thread for more.

I went to your build thread link in the 200 series intro sticky thread:

200-series FAQ for Modifications, Repairs and Build Threads. Great place for new users to start

And it took me to an expired Autotrader page. Can you send the link? Or tell me what I’m doing wrong?

metal, why can't they make them out of metal
Metal grilles went the way of the dinosaur after the 40 and 55 series. Extra weight, cost of fabrication with no added value. Non critical part/location.

You can still get aftermarket custom steel grilles from ‘mud member @kelly saad at Landcruisergrilles.com.

They look awesome and are hell for stout.

They aren’t best for the models with radar cruise - the dash lights up with pcs errors. They don’t have a spot for the camera, but the camera can be deleted or relocated with an ARB kit.

I have one that I’d sell if someone is interested. It’d work best on a early 200. I also have an arb camera relocation kit somewhere in the shop...

Metal grilles went the way of the dinosaur after the 40 and 55 series. Extra weight, cost of fabrication with no added value. Non critical part/location.
In your opinion. Love the look and the durability. I thinks it’s comical that we concern ourselves about weight but we are ok with bars, racks, drawers, awnings etc.

We don’t. But Toyota does.

In your opinion. Love the look and the durability. I thinks it’s comical that we concern ourselves about weight but we are ok with bars, racks, drawers, awnings etc.
That's necessary weight though haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom