Black Bear đź’© Show (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dumpolina

SILVER Star
Threads

Gonna ruin it for everyone

Yup, four Jeeps drove around the snow drift on the fragile Tundra then bragged about it at a bar in Ridgeway. They're gonna catch some serious hell!!!

My first experience of Black Bear was from the back seat of a brand new Scout II. Part of a 4x4 group from Alamogordo. We drove UP from town.
Talk about asshats!

Been 15 years since I traveled Black Bear. We did it from east to west down into Telluride, on motorcycles. It was tight and steep. There were some white knuckle sections.
Is it one way only now?
Hate to meet a vehicle going the opposite direction.
We had seen some tight passing on Ophir pass the day before, and it seemed like a 4 lane freeway compared to Black Bear.

Been 15 years since I traveled Black Bear. We did it from east to west down into Telluride, on motorcycles. It was tight and steep. There were some white knuckle sections.
Is it one way only now?
Hate to meet a vehicle going the opposite direction.
We had seen some tight passing on Ophir pass the day before, and it seemed like a 4 lane freeway compared to Black Bear.
It has been one-way going west from 550 to Telluride for as long as I can remember and my first trip over was 15 years ago. I wish they would make the Telluride side of Imogene one way because there are some seriously skinny spots with big drops there too.

Oh, it was one-way back in the early 70s as the folks coming down, that we had to squeeze past, made sure we knew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom