BJ60 part search help ? - and various other fixins... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pump #2, rebuild....

Ok, so I managed to borrow a pump from Moosecruiser to get me out of this bind...

My slippers were most definitely in backwards, and they are obviously not designed to go that way! Hydraulic pressure on them the other way around is too great, and the little tabs snap off...

Sooooo... THIS picture shows them the RIGHT way around!! MAN WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!

image.jpg

Pump #2, rebuild....

Ok, so I managed to borrow a pump from Moosecruiser to get me out of this bind...

My slippers were most definitely in backwards, and they are obviously not designed to go that way! Hydraulic pressure on them the other way around is too great, and the little tabs snap off...

Sooooo... THIS picture shows them the RIGHT way around!! MAN WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!
Mr. Momo, I think you may have just saved me a world of headache. I rebuilt my power-steering pump, and I'm pretty sure I put the slippers in it backwards, because it does not assist with the steering anymore. Thanks for posting the photo. I'll be pulling it back out tonight.

Pretty much unobtanium... Every search I ran through came up dry. Toyota dealer went through their listings, all the part numbers that were superseded, discontinued etc... Quickest easiest way I found was to buy a used pump... :c(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom