BJ42 Build up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We the weather is awesome in Texas so I started to put my Kayline doors on
IMG_7589.JPG
IMG_7587.JPG
But the latched were and in short ... cut and weld
IMG_7585.JPG

Did it make the LSCR this year? A friend told me there was a JDG BJ-42 there...can't be that many in Texas.

I did ... didn't really wheel though ... still had fun

IMG_7454.JPG
IMG_7492.JPG
IMG_7446.JPG

IMG_7521.JPG

found out a 4 door Heep cover fits nicely

Last edited:
I'm guessing you have tailgate mounted already but if not I have some extra brackets for latches. They bolt in ambi hindge spot. I made a set then couldn't find until after I remade them.

I'm guessing you have tailgate mounted already but if not I have some extra brackets for latches. They bolt in ambi hindge spot. I made a set then couldn't find until after I remade them.

No I have to remove the bumper ... so went on to easyer stuff ...I have the stock brakets ... so your saying you made a off set set ??? how much

I'll post up pic but yea seen a few times on here. 1/4 steel angle with 4 hole to just bolt in old hinge location. If you want em no charge I'll send them to ya.

hellzya

IMG_7598.JPG

Well some say the look to "Jeep" but I love the easy on and off of my soft top and doors

Where did you source/what brand was the J**p cover? I need to pick one up for the :princess:40 project since it's parked in the open in the backyard...
Thanks in advance,
Will

It's a smitty built 4Door JK cover I need the extra length to cover the front and rear bumper and 2door might fit better if you don't have them

Where did you source/what brand was the J**p cover? I need to pick one up for the :princess:40 project since it's parked in the open in the backyard...
Thanks in advance,
Will

It's a smitty built 4Door JK cover I need the extra length to cover the front and rear bumper and 2door might fit better if you don't have them
I've got an aluminum aussie kangaroo killer front bumper on it (similar to the old style ARB on yours) and standard tire carrier and bumperettes on the rear... What do you think?

You should be good then .. not a perfect fit but around $100 it's good enough

I've got an aluminum aussie kangaroo killer front bumper on it (similar to the old style ARB on yours) and standard tire carrier and bumperettes on the rear... What do you think?

IMG_7628.JPG

One more step to the soft top being done... Kayline I got is missing the door surround mounts ... more welder time

6516AED8-FD33-4F9E-803D-63D959B5C8D7.jpeg

Not much to update other then it’s on display at my work 4 Wheelparts in San Antonio ... really cool to see it in the showroom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom