Bixenon Retrofits and other FullyLitLED products (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FullyLitLED

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Hello guys,

I have been getting a lot of inquiries regarding the projector retrofits in the last couple of months so decided that I will start a thread on it. I used to have a vendor account here and I will get back to that eventually.

Due to parts availability I will be supporting mostly the 80 and 100 series crew. But no matter what platform, shoot me a meesage! As far as pricing it is really based on the amount of work I have to do.

Just a small price list for reference only
Bi xenon projector retrofits - $275 and up (plus cost of parts) - this is the price for one projector per headlight as a starting point.

Painting the internals of the headlight is also possible

Demon eyes/Angel eyes can be added to orders

As for transparency, the more work that is done to a headlight, of course the individual line items will drop in price since the work done will be done as part of the labor of opening up the headlights. Think of it like a mobilization fee in construction/contracting industry.

—————————————————-

Making a return due to demand from the numerous PM’s are interior LED kits for all landcruisers. All kits are as comprehensive as can be in terms of replacing interior LED’s. I also have them for all generation 4 runners, FJC, GX, Tacomas, and Tundras. I’ve been supplying LED interior kits for ih8mud users for over 10 years now. Feel free to PM me with any questions!

link to the reviews I used to get from customers:
FullyLitLED customer feedback

*Items that can be added to each kit are the LED reverse lights, license plate lights, and sidemarker lights for applicable models. Pm or scroll down for more details
**All kits listed below have a warm white option

60/62 Series LED kit
60/62 Series LED kit (12V)

80 Series LED kit: (must indicate if 80 series has map light and puddle lights in doors prior to placing order…if it has no door lights, no map light etc, price will be adjusted accordingly for what type of 80 you have)
80 Series LED kit

100 Series LED kit: (must indicate if LX or LC and if the 100 has entertainment system single/dual screen)
100 Series and LX470 LED kit

200 Series LED kit: (must indicate LX570 or 200 series prior to placing order)
200 Series and LX570 LED kit

Feel free to shoot me private message and I will get back to you with an accurate price quote. I would ideally like to make this a core exchange program but again, due to parts availability, it is harder to do that and most people want brand new housings anyways. Any Depo dealers here want to chime in?

F2749F18-4FE4-442D-84B7-BACDD045CD0D.jpeg

2B6DC040-91FE-4B6C-AD8A-06D48BC1D16F.jpeg

78B18BAB-BA61-404F-AF95-B77614BCB69D.jpeg

B23D9F6E-6A63-4410-9464-FD1E7E9B1EA2.jpeg

Last edited:
80 Series Interior LED kits. When ordering please let me know which light fixtures you have. If you don’t have door lights or the front map light please let me know so I can charge and send you proper kit. Also indicate if you have fzj or hdj or any variation 80, I have kits for all 12v models.

original link to 80 series LED thread…pricing has gone up slightly since about 10 years or so ago
Previous FullyLitLED 80 series LED thread

5991DA44-D591-4C4F-8351-E43E9E33C266.jpeg

Last edited:
Anything for GX470s for interior LED?

100 Series LED interior kit $65 shipped in Continental US. Please indicate if you have LX or LC and if you have single/dual screen entertainment system

LED kit includes map lights, dome lights, and puddle lights

View attachment 2711280

View attachment 2711281

Are there additional lights for the rear hatch? Are those included in the $65 package? If yes, then take my money please

Are there additional lights for the rear hatch? Are those included in the $65 package? If yes, then take my money please

Sadly $65 does not include those rear hatch lights, I pulled those hatch lights from 2 wrecked 80 series LC and then cut them into my 100 hatch

$65 does get you all interior lights pictured in the photos

Sent you a pm as well

Thanks to this little screw which used to be a pop pin, I will need to be adding an extra step to my retrofits…drilling this or cutting this (maybe even breaking it off on purpose 💪🏾) out then plastic welding/epoxy hybrid to place it back🙄

Thanks Depo…obviously not catering to the retrofitters….

A9A3752F-3E09-479B-9C2C-B253EF847695.jpeg

Just purchased a 2005 LC. I have been trying to learn what I can as far as LED retrofitting goes. Is what you are providing something that is done to my housings? As in I would have to ship to you and be without? Or are you installing in new housings? It all looks awesome either way

Just purchased a 2005 LC. I have been trying to learn what I can as far as LED retrofitting goes. Is what you are providing something that is done to my housings? As in I would have to ship to you and be without? Or are you installing in new housings? It all looks awesome either way

Whats up Hayes,

You would not be without housings! I source the depos and do the retrofit to it ;) so you are not impacted whatsoever and you can keep your stock headlights as well!

If you want more info, pm me and I can give you answers to any and all questions!

-L

Do you sell a version with a slightly warmer color tone? These look great but it sort of looks like I'd be sitting in an operating room with as cool as the temp is on them.

Do you sell a version with a slightly warmer color tone? These look great but it sort of looks like I'd be sitting in an operating room with as cool as the temp is on them.

Hey man, yes I do! All kits are available in a warm white color (3000/3500k color) approximate rating for those who do not want the operating room feel ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom