Bike racks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Figures @MANUCHAO , too easy. Wonder if the design could be improved on? Seems like it would keep the bikes up high and relatively close to the vehicle.

Thank you! I'm planning a cross country trip next Sept with 2 mtb on the back and will be looping down to Moab for a little off roading (mild). My only concern departure angle. Currently running OME stock springs on 33s but might be upgrading to Dobinsons 2" before the trip.

You could easily build one at an upward angle off the swing out. With my 37’s and 4” lift I’m not too worried about it. I don’t see myself attempting to access anything that rough with bikes on the back.

You could easily build one at an upward angle off the swing out. With my 37’s and 4” lift I’m not too worried about it. I don’t see myself attempting to access anything that rough with bikes on the back.
True. Guess I'm just worrying about this too much. I just don't want any issues with things flopping about on the drive.

@Corbet - curious why didn't you opt for a 4x4lab bike rack since you already own the bumper?

@Corbet - curious why didn't you opt for a 4x4lab bike rack since you already own the bumper?

I didn’t look if Luke had anything new but the old QR style mount was not desirable for the variety of bikes I need to carry. Plus I had the Yakima stuff, used like $15 in new steel to build it. Everything else came off the scrap pile.

Gotcha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom