Big savings on Dissent LC100 front bumpers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Alternatively, you mod the factory fog light circuit so that it can function when both low and high beams are on.
As I just added the front bumper and amber fogs to my order I was thinking of this.

I assume the rigid sae fogs can be wired in with the stock wires. Don't know what the guys that get those and the bullet lights do...

But I'm curious what guys in this position have done. Custom switch or mod the factory circuit.

Safest option to retain the factory fog switch but to power additional lights would be to use a relay. The fog switch can trigger the relay and then power can be provided direct from the battery with a fuse.

As I just added the front bumper and amber fogs to my order I was thinking of this.

I assume the rigid sae fogs can be wired in with the stock wires. Don't know what the guys that get those and the bullet lights do...

But I'm curious what guys in this position have done. Custom switch or mod the factory circuit.

The Bullet lights can be run to a running lamp so they are always on, or the LX guys (LC's can too) run them as their turn indicators

We do not ship internationally, unfortunately.

The LX Bull bar has not been designed yet

I'm about to pull the trigger on a bumper for my LX and just have a few more questions before I do so.

Since the bullbar has not been developed yet, are we talking about a reasonable amount of time before it comes out? Like before the end of the year? Also, it says the bumper is pre-drilled for it, so does that mean once it comes out I can just bolt it on without removing the bumper, essentially plug and play?

Also your website says the Dark gray with black accents is backordered... any estimate to when those will be available? Im assuming that the model that is pictured on the website?

Thanks in advance, Probably going to order one today!

I'm about to pull the trigger on a bumper for my LX and just have a few more questions before I do so.

Since the bullbar has not been developed yet, are we talking about a reasonable amount of time before it comes out? Like before the end of the year? Also, it says the bumper is pre-drilled for it, so does that mean once it comes out I can just bolt it on without removing the bumper, essentially plug and play?

Also your website says the Dark gray with black accents is backordered... any estimate to when those will be available? Im assuming that the model that is pictured on the website?

Thanks in advance, Probably going to order one today!
I was told that they don't know when the gray powdercoat will be in, and that they're waiting to hear from the manufacturer. Yep, it's the one in the photos that's not all black. 👍

I was told that they don't know when the gray powdercoat will be in, and that they're waiting to hear from the manufacturer. Yep, it's the one in the photos that's not all black. 👍

Thanks for the info.

Man, thats a tough call to pull the trigger on an unknown eta on the gray bumper and also an unknown eta on the bullbar.. Hopefully they can chime in and provide a bit of clarity. I really wanna order one today!

Thanks for the info.

Man, thats a tough call to pull the trigger on an unknown eta on the gray bumper and also an unknown eta on the bullbar.. Hopefully they can chime in and provide a bit of clarity. I really wanna order one today!

I chatted them earlier today and was told this abou the grey powdercoat:

Dissent Off-road: They are out of the pigment and told us not until October

No eta on the 470 bull bar unfortunately though

I chatted them earlier today and was told this abou the grey powdercoat:

Dissent Off-road: They are out of the pigment and told us not until October

No eta on the 470 bull bar unfortunately though

Thanks for the update. October sounds reasonable for the bumper. However i"m a little nervous on the bull bar now, I'm getting the vibe like its not ever gonna come out or if so its gonna be way down the line sometime. Hmm

Does anyone know if the bullbar is a bolt on if it comes out? No bumper removal, ect?

Thanks for the update. October sounds reasonable for the bumper. However i"m a little nervous on the bull bar now, I'm getting the vibe like its not ever gonna come out or if so its gonna be way down the line sometime. Hmm

Does anyone know if the bullbar is a bolt on if it comes out? No bumper removal, ect?

Was hoping someone else would chime in -- I dont know for sure, but I was told the 470 bull bar would bolt on the same way as the LC version, since the provisions are already on the bumper. In the instructions, the bull bar goes on after the bumper is installed, so most likely would be the same I would think.

Alright I bought a bumper! Please dont leave us hanging on the bull bar! Hopefully it looks as good and similar to the Land Cruiser one.

Another question; I know your bumper is lighter than most others, but are people still adjusting their TB's to compensate for the added weight?

Another question; I know your bumper is lighter than most others, but are people still adjusting their TB's to compensate for the added weight?
I needed to, but I also added a winch.

Ok nice, so it sounds like its probably a good idea to crank a few turns on them.. how much heavier is the metal Dissent bumper than the stock unit?

I own the original Dissent Bull Bar bumper circa 2015. I installed the Rigid SAE lights before they were a Dissent option and use Rigid's wiring harness and switch. In my years of ownership, I have used Rigid fog lights and high-beam many times to avoid obstacles & animals on and off-road. Note I live in an area with a large deer population. In some states, if you have a safety inspection, you may get questioned about your Rigid Fog Lights depending on how they are wired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom