Big savings on Dissent LC100 front bumpers (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kem

Threads
Website
www.dissentoffroad.com
We're announcing our largest discount for the LC100 front we've ever had!

For a limited time LC100/LX470 fronts are only $999 in raw steel

297377875_421953376632498_9128288235637214072_n (1).jpg

I can’t wait to pick mine up, thanks!!

Last edited:
Just to be clear, this is just the lower body of the bumper, the bull bar "hoops" are an add on, right?

That is correct, there are three styles to choose from, full hoop as wells and tall and short stinger.

Ordered. Sad to see that aluminum is out for the foreseeable future; I was going to wait but couldn't pass this deal up over a 30-pound difference. Are y'all still doing the grey/black powdercoating?

Couldn't resist at this price and ordered the bumper and bull bar. I can't wait. It's going to be a long 4-8 weeks!

Hey how are you guys handling the fog lights on your 100 series? Are you using the factory wiring or are you rewiring so you can run them independently? If so what do you do with the factory wiring?

Hey how are you guys handling the fog lights on your 100 series? Are you using the factory wiring or are you rewiring so you can run them independently? If so what do you do with the factory wiring?
Cole at Dissent told me most folks use the factory wiring for the Rigid fog lights... That is what I wound up doing FWIW. I don't anticipate being in any situations in the near future where I would want high beams and fogs on.. if I start wanting TONS of extra light I will add a light bar/light pods under the mini stinger/elsewhere as needed.

So glad I put in the order for an aluminum bumper earlier this year.

FWIW... Long time owner of a dissent front bumper here.

If you don't have any light bars it's a PITA to have the ditch lights wired to the fog switch. Whenever you are going to be using them, you're going to want your highs on. I'd wire them to an external switch. I wish I had.

If you have light bars this is much less of an issue, because lows vs highs matters a lot less when you have a bunch of aftermarket light. I'd still prefer them on an external switch and will rewire them when I have a chance, but it's not as important now with light bars.

FWIW... Long time owner of a dissent front bumper here.

If you don't have any light bars it's a PITA to have the ditch lights wired to the fog switch. Whenever you are going to be using them, you're going to want your highs on. I'd wire them to an external switch. I wish I had.

If you have light bars this is much less of an issue, because lows vs highs matters a lot less when you have a bunch of aftermarket light. I'd still prefer them on an external switch and will rewire them when I have a chance, but it's not as important now with light bars.
This is my thinking, I am wanting to go amber-flood and won't necessarily want to use them in conjunction with my low beams. I just spent a dusty weekend driving at night in Blue Ridge and it made up my mind to go amber.

But in this case what do you do withy the factory wiring? Just tie it off?

This is my thinking, I am wanting to go amber-flood and won't necessarily want to use them in conjunction with my low beams. I just spent a dusty weekend driving at night in Blue Ridge and it made up my mind to go amber.

But in this case what do you do withy the factory wiring? Just tie it off?
I haven't done it yet, but yeah, I'd just zip tie them off.

Have you guys released the bullbars for the LX 470 bumper yet? I believe on your website it says they are forthcoming. If its out, Does anyone have a picture of it installed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom