Best price on new master cylinder assembly? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm biting the bullet and just buying a new one. Rebuild didn't work and a used part I tried to use to save money didn't work either. Have literally sent it back twice now. It will work fine 90% of the time then out of no where to the floor it goes and have to pump it to get brakes. Anyway the lowest I've found a new unit for is $2,189. Are there any dealer that have a discount for being a member? Thanks in advance.

$2,189??? Wow...

You can get the pump and accumulator for $800 from mcgeorge, or the master cylinder for ~$1200. Its likely not both that you need

Did you send it to the andy guy on FB to rebuild? A lot of people rave about it but there's internal seals that can't be replaced. What was your experience like?

His name is Andy Le and is located in CA if I recall correctly. If you are on Facebook, he posts both in the "UZJ100" Facebook group and the "Land Cruiser 100 & LX470 Owners Group (English)" Facebook group.

He charges ~$550 for a rebuild, plus shipping. I am not sure if he advertises or post on Mud?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom