Best Price on New '05 with 10K miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I saw a new '05 in Connecticut today with 10K miles (dealers car I was told.) After some negotiating the salesman said he would part with it for $48,000. It had all the options including rear DVD but no adjustable shocks. It is far more than I wanted to pay for a used '03, but I am wondering if it is too good a deal to pass up?

James Kelly said:
I saw a new '05 in Connecticut today with 10K miles (dealers car I was told.) After some negotiating the salesman said he would part with it for $48,000. It had all the options including rear DVD but no adjustable shocks. It is far more than I wanted to pay for a used '03, but I am wondering if it is too good a deal to pass up?

I don't think so.

You can score a 2003 LC with around 40,000 mi. for about $35,000 if you shop around. I don't think there are enough improvements between the 03 and the 05 to justify spending more than you have to. I mean, how long are you going to keep the vehicle? A 40,000 mi. LC is just getting broken in.

The 05's don't have the AHC, only the 06 offered that option on the LC.

As far as the $48,000 for the 05, that seems like a fair starting point for negotiations, based on a quick search of Yahoo autos. Private party deals should be better than any dealer though.

If I remember from my old car selling days, 10K is 5K too many miles for a demo, so you may not be able to get it titled as you being the 1st owner, might affect the warantee as well, I think true demo's with under 5K the warantee may not start untill its sold as new.

ah heck.....I really forgot all this stuff ;)

I wish I could have picked mine up for $48! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom