Best Mod for under $100 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Chemical bros .. it fills in micro scratches. I didn't even windex the dusty as Fu gauge cluster, just wiped the stuff and it was amazing the difference
IMG_20190712_153117.jpg
IMG_20190712_153103.jpg

Great mod. Just did this last weekend. Can’t believe it made such a big difference. Took 5mins.
Do you just pull the windshield sprayer nozzles off with some pliers and plug the new ones in?

Here's my courtesy lights setup- Bolted up some 10" Flood/Spot combo lights from OZ-USA to the bottom of the sliders. They are tucked away nicely but if somehow they do get smashed then they are pretty cheap to replace. Really like how these light up amber in addition to the white. Here is a link to the lights

View attachment 1991319
View attachment 1991318
View attachment 1991320
View attachment 1991321
I really like your under light set up. I've cut my running boards and have sliders on the way. Questions: Did you plug into the OEM running board lights wiring? If so, 1) do they only come on when you open the doors? 2) do you have a secondary switch to turn on without the doors open? 3) can you switch them from white to amber? 4) did you use the factory plugs or others. Thanks
Any luck on these questions? I’d like to know as well. Love the setup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom