Before and after. Well so far (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RockJock82

Sometimes you have to kick a little A$$
Threads
The first picture of my 1996 LX450 was the day I bought it up in Phoenix. Second one is after I installed 35in Toyo's, removed running boards, ADS remote resi shocks and a 4in Slee DIY. Plans in the near future are an ARB front bumper, rear 4x4 labs, homemade sliders, snorkle (wife doesnt like this idea) oh and a 5.3L vortec/4l60e combo :D. Lots of work to do!
LX450 Before.jpg
LX450 after.jpg

Nice! looks clean.

Thanks fellas I will for sure update the progress. I was going to take it out to the Gap today and see how it flexes, but forgot all of Coronado Forest is closed! Oh well.

RockJock82 said:
Thanks fellas I will for sure update the progress. I was going to take it out to the Gap today and see how it flexes, but forgot all of Coronado Forest is closed! Oh well.

Take it to the mall and flex it on a Smart car.

Posted from my tricorder, using the IH8MUD app.

Chicks dig dorkels. Ask Phil.

Because of simplicity reasons and if I were to put a TDC in a Cruiser it would be a 6BT..

From what I understand you'd have a much easier time putting the 4BT in than the 6. The 6 requires lots of mods to squeeze it in.

From what I understand you'd have a much easier time putting the 4BT in than the 6. The 6 requires lots of mods to squeeze it in.

Gawd, it would be nice to have that kind of cash laying around...

What the deuce does anybody around here need a snorkel for? Silly rabbits.
I've been in 3' of water out near Chiva before, no need for a snorkel.

And I do not have the only Yaris around! :eek: I happen to see lots of them all the time, thank you very much! :flipoff2:

And I do not have the only Yaris around! :eek: I happen to see lots of them all the time, thank you very much! :flipoff2:

Yep, hipsters live on the east side,,,;)
Must be a yuppity blue haired thing, all we see are prius on this side of town.:lol:

Chicks dig them.:eek::hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom