Bead Buster? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
tiretoolproducts.com
Hey kids,

has anyone used the Bead Buster XB 455, portable bead breaker tool?, The you tube videos I've seen look like its a very decent tool, but I think I should get all yall's expert opinion.

I am searching out new products for my webstore and am wondering if anyone has any experience with this tool.

Thanks in advance!
Dave Teal
Tire Tool Products

Looks like a decent tool. I mount/ dismount all my own tires and use a big slide hammer bead breaker or a piece of 4x4 post and drive on it. The little bead breaker you are asking about would take up a lot less space than what I use. I might have to order one to try out.

don't know about that particular tool, aside from seeing many YT Vids about similar home-built ones. But I'm thinking that there are so many "free" DIY alternatives that I suspect the market may be limited for tools like this. Personally, I'm usually using a HiLift jack, always around and works fine.

^^ well, if I had used the hilift to jack the vehicle up to remove the wheel in need of beadbreaking, I would either use another method than the hilift altogether, or put something under the axle or put a spare wheel on then lower the hilift and use it for beadbreaking. No biggie.

As stated, hi-lifts SUCK at holding a load stable. Use a proper jack under the axle if the situation allows, or set the axle down on a block to take the hi-lift out of the equation before working.

IMG_20180409_180317_hdr.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom