SOLD Bay Area 80 Series OEM Roof rack and Side Steps. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It is the roof rack and the cross bar. Not the rails on the roof. Recently taken off from a 97 80 series. Can be picked up at Menlo Park Price $50

Side steps are still on the vehicle. I will be removing them tomorrow. Price $150

IMG_0312.jpg

Hi, Can you look into shipping the steps/running boards to VA? I need all the hardware and front mudflaps as well if you have them.

It appears the roof rack disassembles as well, I recently gave mine away but now have the holes to deal with so having second thoughts. I'll see if I can reclaim it in a few days or I might want the rack as well. Definitely want the side steps though if they are in decent shape/ not rusted out.

Hi, I can get a price for VA shipment, but if you are not in a hurry, waiting after new year for the shipment might be wiser. They charge about %50 premium these days for the shipments. I need zip code for shipment calculations.

sure. I will complete all packing this weekend. and get a price breakdown from Fedex.

Ok are they in good shape? With brackets? And you have mudflaps? Please send me some pics

Un fortunately, I did not have time to take them off last weekend. so, They are still on car. it is full set with all mud flaps and brackets. will add pictures on the weekend as well.

Un fortunately, I did not have time to take them off last weekend. so, They are still on car. it is full set with all mud flaps and brackets. will add pictures on the weekend as well.
Sounds good, I need the whole set. I will let you know Sunday if I need the rack, will probably fit in the same box or boxes if disassembled.

I do want the rack as well so you can pack it all up, get a price for fedex ground but I will likely use my account.

It is the roof rack and the cross bar. Not the rails on the roof. Recently taken off from a 97 80 series. Can be picked up at Menlo Park Price $50

Side steps are still on the vehicle. I will be removing them tomorrow. Price $150

View attachment 2855585
Is the roof rack and the cross bar still available? Please let me know if no one takes it. Thanks.

Please let me know what's going on, if you did remove them don't worry about the screws I can get those easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom