BaT Bat 06 LC (1 Viewer)

Bring-a-Trailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Outside Link
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2006-toyota-land-cruiser-18/

Little drama here, still has a Lien on it, reported frame damage with a reserve. What do you think this will go for?

The current Bid is at 6. Think it will make it to 10k?

Wow - from the end of auction notification from BaT:
The high bid was $16,000, but the reserve was not met.

I followed that entire auction and even had a few bids in, but the whole thing felt fishy. Who the crap has a 16k plus lien still on a 2006 car that they bought 2 years ago? How can you even finance a car that old? Most decent banks won’t let you finance a 12-15 yr old car.

Seller messed that up real bad. I was thinking between 10-12k max for it. You can find a much better one for 16-18k range IMO.
Emotional bidding started with 15 minutes left. When it hit 15 I was wow, people are stupid.

I followed that entire auction and even had a few bids in, but the whole thing felt fishy. Who the crap has a 16k plus lien still on a 2006 car that they bought 2 years ago? How can you even finance a car that old? Most decent banks won’t let you finance a 12-15 yr old car.

Depends on your credit score, and your institution, my credit union let will me finance anything, but i've got an 800 Fico score so, it depends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom