Ballpark 070 blizzard white paint match? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need to replace my rear hatch top handle due to rust issues and I want to take care of the bubbling rust back there while I'm at it.

Are there any dupli-color or other brand paints I can get off the auto parts store shelf that are in the ballpark to blizzard white 070? I know pearl is auper tough to get close anyway but this is the underside of the top hatch so it's only visible with the hatch open and I don't need it to be perfect.

Thanks

Where I live here in BC you can get a color matched spray can for about $35 CAD from the auto body/paint supply shop. Find that kind of shop, then detach your gas cap lid and have them scan it. Pretty reasonable cost, and then you have paint to do touchups elsewhere. Just spray some in a cup if you need a dab for rock chips etc.

I did the eyeball it close on some door hinges on my old hilux and it turned out not close and always looked sloppy when I saw it. But I did save about $16 compared to the method above..

Thanks for the advice! I called a couple shops and found one that is able to do it. I'd rather pay the extra $20 and have it be very close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom