Bakersfield Land Cruiser Rally and swap meet 2023! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This years event will be held on April 29 , 2023 at Chuy's Mesquite Broiler
8660 Rosedale HWY, Bakersfield Cal. This free event will be from 8am. to 1pm.
Bring your rigs, and parts to sell or trade. Looking forward to seeing you all there!
if you have questions you can email Andy at andyinbako@gmail.com.

We’ll be there!

If anybody is looking for anything specific, please let us know. We can bring new and used parts.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids @ Cruiser Brothers
Shop 209-475-8808
Sales@valleyhybrids.com

i need an fj55 roof. will there be anything like that there?

is this a big event? I would be coming from Reno so not sure if its worth the drive.

Thanks for info

Georg, I need an intake manifold for my 73/74 F.5 transition engine. Just found a crack in mine. I'll pull it off but I do believe it's aluminum. If you don't have one can it be welded? Always something..........

Thanks,
Pat

PS I'll be in Red Bluff the date of the rally so I can swing by your shop in the next couple weeks.

Georg, I need an intake manifold for my 73/74 F.5 transition engine. Just found a crack in mine. I'll pull it off but I do believe it's aluminum. If you don't have one can it be welded? Always something..........

Thanks,
Pat

PS I'll be in Red Bluff the date of the rally so I can swing by your shop in the next couple weeks.
Can you post a pic or two of yours? I should have one for you.

Well. It wasn’t cracked at all. Piece of black gasket glue across the top. Sorry about that. I’m driving up to McClellan tomorrow to teach a class and should be able to get to Stockton by 4 or 4:30. I’ve been trying to get this Howell / Mosley Fuel injection dialed in and I think I’m just going to pull it off and go with a carb. You have anything along those lines?

I'm trying really hard to make this event. Last minute time crunch with my son flying in to visit means a vehicle switch I hadn't planned on. But I will have a ton of stuff with me regardless. Please don't wait until I'm there to ask me for something I could have brought. Post up, or better yet, leave a voicemail at the shop.😊

i need an fj55 roof. will there be anything like that there?

is this a big event? I would be coming from Reno so not sure if its worth the drive.

Thanks for info

It's good sized but that would be a hard find probably anywhere. I haven't seen one in the past few years or any similar.

We’ll be there!

If anybody is looking for anything specific, please let us know. We can bring new and used parts.

Shop 209-475-8808
Sales@valleyhybrids.com
Hiya Georg,

I was sorry to miss you. I put your steering pump conversion in my 60 about a year ago and wanted to say hello.

Some other time. 😊
Diana

Hiya Georg,

I was sorry to miss you. I put your steering pump conversion in my 60 about a year ago and wanted to say hello.

Some other time. 😊
Diana
Nice meeting you ! I was the other “D”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom