Baja's in ARB fog pockets? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nor_cal_cyclist

GOLD Star
Threads
Has anyone fitted a set of Baja Squadron's into the pockets of an ARB Summit bumper for a '16+ LC? Not seeing anything on the Baja site.

Do the stock foglights fit the mounting arrangement on the ARB?

They do on my TJM on my '16. Because of that, it opens up options. Any of the lights that can fit in the stock '16 bumper will fit the TJM - the crappy ones that come with it, factory fogs, and aftermarket lights like the BDs.

Somebody recently posted that the Tacoma mounting kit for the BD lights fit the stock 16+ bumper:

"100% direct swap, it's a kit made for 4Runners, Tacomas, and Tundras, but the brackets fit perfectly for the 2016+ 200 series. It also comes with a harness adapter (just make sure to test the pins before inserting them into the harness to make sure you have them matched up properly). Part is Baja Designs 447115 and it's available on Amazon with everything here: Click Me"

I’m trying to do something similar with the Baja into the fog pockets but I have a 2015. Does anyone know of any kits/mounts that can help me fill the pocket with these lights?
One of their technical reps told me that for my particular model I’d be better off going with the Baja XL

I am pretty sure that the Tacoma/4Runner/Tundra BAJA-447125 fog light kit is what most everyone uses. Here it is listed as an option for the LC on Slee's website.

What is different? Likely just the wires for the light connections which you can cut and spice.

Well poop I stand corrected then.
I thought the fog light pockets are a lot bigger and different in the 15 versus the face lifted 16
I’m attaching a picture that I got from Bahahahaha on what they’ve done with an older one and some XL lights and I’m attaching a black picture of my Land Cruiser (2015)
The last pic is of a 2020 I found on SDHQ

5878E180-24AD-47E4-8407-2C5E827F983F.jpeg

FAC1C0FE-C588-47FA-9208-E1CBF843BCBC.jpeg

image002.png

D29F6877-EA19-43C2-BC91-6889DC9D89E6.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom