Badland winch replacement parts Available ?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.badlandsexpeditions.wordpress.com
The controller box for my ATV harbor Freight winch got smashed. I've searched and cannot find any source for replacement parts . Has anyone else been successful in finding replacement parts ?

If not available , then a new controller from another winch could work.

The “brand” is unimportant. Hundreds of different brands use the same parts.

The controller box for my ATV harbor Freight winch got smashed. I've searched and cannot find any source for replacement parts . Has anyone else been successful in finding replacement parts ?

You just need an Albright contactor like the one that got smashed. I am assuming your wiring can be re-used ? Any plastic box will work to put it in.

First tell us what you did.

HF has parts. Just have to look up or call customer service. then wait about a month or so for them to get in, they come all the way from Chinese town.

I understand the alligator, are you looking for a controller box or a controller box?

file.php

No need to wait for special parts, anything fits, I build my own controller as it did not came with my winch, remote is 12 dollar and most used, it is only 3 wires:
file.php

Last edited:

Are you talking about the wand remote hand controller or that little black box on top of the motor?

my plug on the top of the black box snapped, looking just for that to be replaced, since everything else is good to go.
where I push on the hand controller. Someone Hulk'd it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom