badass 1969 fj55 piggy project 454/th400/203/split case, soa,...... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

posting this for don aka fc187. please don't pm him because he's hardly ever on the computer so he won't get back to you anytime soon..........

here's the run down:

top cut off, bobbed rear 12" ( looks oem )
soa on 60 series cruiser axles
front axle is cnt, has bullet proof steering stops and custom gussets for the housing and knuckles riding on fj55 rear springs on custom mounts and shackles
rear axle is soa, welded diff, custom track-bar bracket, custom sway-bar that started as a currie anti-rock bar, riding on 63" chevies also ruffstuff HD diff cover
all new ruffstuff perches, u-bolts and u-bolt plates
37" MTRs on 15x8 rock crawl;er steelies with 2" back spacing
454 engine that's supposed to be good used but we did'nt know the seller so it might need an overhaul. we'll call it a good core so as to not over-advertise it but it is complete
custom fcfab engine mounts
good th400 transmission
good 203 range box
split case
all mounted on a custom fcfab skid plate/x-member.trans mount with track bar mount
fj60 brake master and booster relocated slightly to the driver side to make room for the BBC ( looks oem as well )

and lots, lots more. all custom work was done by don aka FCFabrication. he's moving onto other things so the piggie needs a new home. if he can't sell it within 10 days then it's getting parted out and that would be a crying shame.

you can see some of the build-up pics here but there's a lot of progress that has'nt been documented on the thread. i can post pics but it'll be in a week. i'm leaving very early tomorrow morning for the roundup in TX and won't be near a pc for a week.....

finally building my 55! - Pirate4x4.Com Bulletin Board

here's the bottom line. the rig rolls but does'nt drive yet. it needs some ebgine work, plumbing and wiring. price is $3k VERY FIRM and you know that's a smokin deal.

located at our shop in stockton CA right off hwy99.

enough said. :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah man, I was hoping to see him finish this. This is really sad!
Whoever picks this up though will have one awesome pig! His work is unbelievable!

Geez, another pig across the continent.... seems like a steal

PICS?

Would love to see some new (recent) pics. Looks very custom and built well. Would look good out here on the east coast. I'm sure shipping would run over $1k.

Wiping the drool off my face , I love the metal work that was put in to that thing.

Had to have taken some time.....

ken

Would love to see some new (recent) pics. Looks very custom and built well. Would look good out here on the east coast. I'm sure shipping would run over $1k.

even at $4k you wouldn't come close to touching the amount of (amazing) labor in that rig.

best of luck with the sale, whoever gets this truck is goin to be a happy man.

malphrus

Thanks for the offer of pics - I would like as many as you can take.
Thx.
I can attest that the work on this is amazing. Don is an artist:cheers:

If you tell me what pictures you'd like, I can snap some pictures when I head down there tomorrow(Friday).

Shipping should be close to $1k. I shipped my 55 from Alabama for around $1k.

Last edited:
if anybody is serious about wanting the rig then i'll be happy to take some more pics. but you'd better hurry cause don's ready to chop it up and part it out........

I've seen this rig in person multiple times..... It's a work of art, to say the least..

For the love of god (or cruisers) SOMEBODY BUY THIS PIGGY......

If i had the space I'd get it myself... plus the wife would kill me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom