Babied '87 FJ60 *Rust Free* w/ pictures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am finally selling my Cruiser. It has only 146,000 miles and is currently used as a second vehicle. I have tried to keep the Cruiser completely stock but have upgraded the rear kick panels with diamond plating and threw in a high end stereo system. The transmission, radiator, battery, alternator, and leaf springs have all been replaced. This Cruiser is completely rust free and the interior of this thing is just about perfect. I will be honest, the only part needed to replace is the air compressor. The A/C did blow cold air before the compressor went out.

The Cruiser is curently in WA state.

Asking $7500

Pictures here: http://www.photoblog.com/petersoner/2007/08/07/

Alright people, this thing needs to go.

Offers??

Did you rebuild the transmission? Do you have any service history on this vehicle? Compression numbers? How many previous owners? WA state vehicle ?

Thanks

Purchased a used transmission from Cruiserparts.net. I have kept every single receipt for service since I've owned the Cruiser, but nothing before that. No idea what the compression numbers are. I am the third owner, all of which are from the Seattle area. I bought the Cruiser in '05 from a guy in Shelton.

Too bad you're not in CA

Where in WA is it?

???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom