Automatic wipers stopped working (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My wife’s 2015’s automatic/itermitten wipers just stopped working. She now only has manual mode, low or high. Any ideas, anyone? It has 70k miles.

If it makes any difference, I unplugged mine as the timer seemed to do a better job than the sensor.
Same here. The clear tape that holds it on gets old And it quits sensing. There is a thread around here somewhere that details unplugging it. It's super easy and conventional intermittent seems to work better for me.

If there was a way to change the intermittent speed like every other vehicle on the road for the past 30 years I'd be on board with unplugging. Too used to the adjustability to give that up.

If there was a way to change the intermittent speed like every other vehicle on the road for the past 30 years I'd be on board with unplugging. Too used to the adjustability to give that up.
I think we both have 2013 MY, mine does have intermittent speed adjust (with auto sense unplugged). Same control for auto sense sensitivity adjust becomes a speed adjust when unplugged and acting like intermittent.

Weird they yanked that. Mine definitely has intermittent speed adjustments, but I don’t have an auto/sensor thing, so maybe they yanked that when the sensor went standard.

My 2011 has an interval adjustment for the speed also. My sensor tape started failing so I unplugged it. So much better then the auto sensing.

Annddd… I guess the rain sensing works well enough that I never even looked close for the interval adjust. It’s there. I might unplug mine soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom