For Sale [Austin, TX] 1999 100Series LandCruiser original Rear Bumper + hardware, Side Steps and Spoiler $50 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.foodrenegade.com
I removed and replaced my rear bumper from my 1999 Toyota LandCruiser. The LandCruiser is the dark metallic blue color, and the bumper is a dark grey/ slate grey color. The bumper is in good condition with the one flaw highlighted in a photo beneath the rear left reflector. The mounting frame/bracketry is included with the bumper, as are the rear mud flaps. I don't believe it has ever been in a wreck, and is over all in good condition with plastic trim, etc. there are some minor scuffs, but nothing that stood out to me when taking the photos.

The side steps are in good condition, and include the plastic trim, as seen in the photos.

The rear spoiler is in good condition, just slightly faded.

I also have a matching front bumper in poor condition that I can toss in if anyone really wants it.

All parts are in "as stored in my back yard" condition.

Asking $50 for whatever part you want -- buy one, the rest is free. I prefer local pickup in Austin, TX. And by OBO, what I really mean is that I'm driving to Mexico next week, and I'm trying to get some extra gas + beer money!!

Thanks for looking.

20180901_172004.jpg

20180901_172051.jpg

20180901_172115.jpg

20180901_172115b.jpg

20180901_172140.jpg

Last edited:
here's a photo of the spoiler, and of the LC to show the colors. ....Also, doesn't the LandCruiser look like a character from the CARS movies, with silly eyeballs?!

20180901_172024.jpg

20180603_180302.jpg

Last edited:
Hi! Would you be willing to sell just the spoiler? I'm taking off my side steps already.
I'd be totally happy hooking you up with any of these pieces.

I'd love to purchase your rear bumper - however I am in St. Petersburg, FL. Any chance you'd be able to ship?

If you do the footwork and pay shipping I'd be happy to work with you.
I'm currently in central Mexico, and will be back early next week.

I'll pm you a little info.

If the spoiler hasn't sold when you get back home, I'm more than happy to take it off your hands, might even have someone local to pick it up.

I'll get in line for the spoiler. I'm in Houston.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom