SOLD Austin, Texas. 2000/100 Series. Excellent condition. $12k. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/328450009553212/
2000 Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series

312k miles, $12,000 OBO, Excellent, Daily-Driver Condition. Email me directly for a faster response: mlevy76@gmail.com

I bought a minivan. I have three kids now. It’s pretty much that simple. This classic Land Cruiser is ready to drive anywhere, anytime, without hesitation.

I bought this Land Cruiser from my friend, who bought it from another common friend, with ownership over the last dozen years. It’s been a Texas truck its entire life. It has no rust. It doesn’t leak oil. It doesn’t burn oil. It doesn’t break down. The original engine and transmission run smoothly and are in outstanding shape. It’s a great truck for anyone who wants a classic vehicle that can be driven every day, as this one has been for years. It has the world’s greatest tailgate for sitting on and taking in the day, and it has an a/c vent under the steering wheel that blows right up your legs. This is a big deal in Texas and something I already miss.

Lucky for you, I’ve also replaced all the pricey things on it during my ownership since 2020—timing belt, air conditioning, tires, brakes, starter (a significant repair, trust me), axles, and other minor repairs as needed. It’s also been serviced regularly for years and years at Land Cruiser specialty shops. It has running boards, but I’ve taken them off. It looks better. I have them and they’re included. Maintenance records going back years and years are included.

I am selling it for basically one reason: we now have three kids, so I bought a minivan. It’s actually fine with three kids, as it fits two car seats + a third person across the second row, and it has easily accessible third row seats, but a minivan is built for what I need a vehicle for now. This is awesome, but I can’t afford to leave it sitting in the driveway.

Full disclosure language: the sunroof doesn’t work (well, it does, but it needs to be repaired); there’s slight hail damage on the hood (not really noticeable); and there’s some peeling of the clear coat on the hood from a respray after a front end accident (no airbag deployment, no frame damage, just some minor body work).

Ask any questions. Ask for any additional photos. I’m happy to oblige.

IMG_5698.JPEG

IMG_5709.jpg

IMG_5685.JPEG

IMG_5694.JPEG

IMG_5684.JPEG

Last edited:
Well I’m a Scorpio and live a stone’s throw from Far West and Mesa. Nice looking. Wish this fit what I am looking for. GLWS and Howdy neighbor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom