For Sale 2006 Landcruiser, 123k miles, EXCELLENT condition, Boulder CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Gold
Outside Link
https://boulder.craigslist.org/cto/d/boulder-2006-landcruiser-123k-miles/7654875111.html

1 full view right side.jpg
2 full view left side.jpg
IMG_2404.jpg
4 touch screen closeup.jpg
rear and right side.jpg

Pls msg me directly if you would like more info, I’m a little nervous to share more info publicly (scammers ya know) . Thx

For those genuinely interested in this vehicle as I was, the seller was DM’d w a request for a VIN (as he suggested above). He sent me the color. I let him know kindly where to find the VIN. He then told me he didn’t want to deal w back and forth w a bystander.

Probably not a true “buyer beware” but certainly a “seller lacks knowledge” situation. Never did get the VIN. Not sure whether this is a novice seller issue or something else.

For those genuinely interested in this vehicle as I was, the seller was DM’d w a request for a VIN (as he suggested above). He sent me the color. I let him know kindly where to find the VIN. He then told me he didn’t want to deal w back and forth w a bystander.

Probably not a true “buyer beware” but certainly a “seller lacks knowledge” situation. Never did get the VIN. Not sure whether this is a novice seller issue or something else.
Thanks for your comment. I mistook this potential buyer for another guy that already passed due to its gold color, and was hassling me for the VIN. I just apologized and sent the VIN to him now.

As far as public announcements, I'll be clear on a few fronts:
1) Vehicle is really nice, but not perfect. I'll be 100% transparent on its pluses/minuses, and fully open and honest on all questions.
2) Very important for me is a no-haggle, no hassle sale. I don't want a bunch of back and forth., and will receive offers and accept/refuse accordingly. Sometimes, it's not about the money.
3) I'm a novice at this site, and am nervous of the public rebuke that I've seen in other threads. I'll give this a try, but wondering if it'll be less time/stress to just sell it locally?

Anyway, hope this explains a bit.
thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom