Aussie inclinometer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Now you tell me!

I wish I'd known the damn thing was worth something!!
Had one sitting in my shed for ages, finally chucked it in the bin about 3 weeks ago:doh:
Oh well!

sisukid1975 said:
pfft... I've got a set for sale -- the same place you found your inclinometer. :)

Fred

Hey Fred, just got back from Moab and you know what? never once did I look at the inclinometer :rolleyes: Like everyone says "who's going to look at it while bouncing up and down a trail! Still looks cool sitting still though :D

You've got a PM about the windows

Chris

I'm installing mine..bought it on ebay a few months back I believe it is an Aussie install.

Do you know which wire is for what on the inclinometer? I got one from Australia, but I'm afraid to hook it up for fear of frying the clock.

Just splice into the wire to the clock, worked for me for the last year or so. Anyone willing to share what they paid for theirs? I'm thinking of selling mine and am curious what the going price is.

Thanks!

Hey Fred, just got back from Moab and you know what? never once did I look at the inclinometer :rolleyes: Like everyone says "who's going to look at it while bouncing up and down a trail! Still looks cool sitting still though :D

You've got a PM about the windows

Chris

That's why the Aussies say they're junk!

I think I sold my extra to RedCruiser..............here's what mine looks like installed:

PIC00007.jpg

Chris -
I'd be interested in the inclinometer so I could put it next to my sliding windows & full floater just to look at.

Seriously, call me!

Chris -
I'd be interested in the inclinometer so I could put it next to my sliding windows & full floater just to look at.

Seriously, call me!

Hah! I want your sliding windows, I'll even pay you to install them :D

Some Aussies have started to figure out that we like the inclinometers so they show up on ebay pretty often. That's where I got mine.

all ready got the sliders and to hell with the inclinometer i want a set
of front vent windows and rear amby doors, those are the shiz-nick.
called $OR and the told me to leave a credit card number and wait
in line and when they got to the stuff they would call and let me know
if they have it. How does this company do any business at all? also the
guy i talked to was a total ass hat to boot....

Chris -

Seriously, call me!

Steve-

Didn't get around to calling you but I will. If you're in the area how about stopping by Jim's tomorrow afternoon, we'll be putting my new rear bumper on. :D

Yeah, I bought a dash mount one out of a 4runner for $50 on ebay. It matches the brown dash perfectly and I already have the dash pocket filled a panel of switches. It is slightly more than totally useless, but looks cool. By the way, I still have to use the wristwatch to tell the time because mine has an altimeter instead.

If you look in the background of this pic you can see mine. I have the inclinometer/altimeter guts from a 4runner and I put that in the altimeter/temp case from a 70 series that almost matches the grey dash perfectly.

It is super-cool bling since it says Toyota on it, and is almost totally useless, however in it's defense;

At the end of a long day of exploring it is invaluable for finding a level spot to sleep, no more "............now it's tipped to far the other way,..no it's not.........."

The altimeter is great for telling me when I need to switch on my manual HAC

And it looks really cool lit up at night.

I love it.
DSCN0594.jpg

i want a set
of front vent windows and rear amby doors, those are the shiz-nick.

Had a guy on Aussie eBay about a month ago with a set of amby doors and sliding rear windows. I don't think anyone bid on 'em, but I can understand after checking freight prices!!:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom