August 18 Hoedown (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Damn.

And I had all kinds of awesome s*** to donate for the raffle...

A couple things were actually soaked in awesomeness.

Well, how about you just bring the awesomeness and leave it around for other people to bask in.

It's awesomeness extract, so you will need to dilute it a bit.

Im planning on being there, pending life doesnt hit.

I cant wait for this! I miss all you fxxxers! Bh was awesome, but it lacked yall.

Awww, your giving me the warm fuzzies. But yea I miss you all also. Plans at the moment are to be there Thurs. afternoon or late evening, depending on work.

booty said:
Awww, your giving me the warm fuzzies. But yea I miss you all also. Plans at the moment are to be there Thurs. afternoon or late evening, depending on work.

Perfect. Give me an excuse to show up early.

I'm thinking I wanna get there friday morning or so. I feel like there was something I was supposed to fix on the 4runner?

The good: a new job making twice the money
The bad: back to square one on vacation time
The ugly: may not make the hoedown

x factor said:

Aaaarrrrrggggg!!!! Billium you must demonstrate your trucks new abilities at the bad lands and then consume rum with us!

Don't count us out yet just there is a possibility we won't. He just got the call today.
But woohoo I'm doin the snoopy dance

Mrs x

Maybe while Bill is in a good mood, you can let him know that Pizza King closed down.

Fxxx! First the green store down here closes, now this?!

Armageddon is near.

Congrats on the new job, Bill! Yeah, I hate the vacation time game. Somehow your need for a vacation is supposed to go away for a year or two while you "earn" a week or two of vacation. I say you test the personal time policy and make it to the Hoedown Thursday with Mark. :grinpimp:

Nick

I know, right.
Especially when it took them a month to get back to me.
When I was interviewed I was told I was one of the final 3 candidates. They must have had some trouble finding out the color of my underware.

x factor said:

Ate you working weekends, Saturday's? If not, after work Fri for a late arrival?

x factor said:
must have had some trouble finding out the color of my underware.

Don't let them beat you down just because of wearing a leopard thong!

They must have had some trouble finding out the color of my underware.

The lab results probably took a while to determine the original color. And the carbon dating...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom