August 18 Hoedown (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What says y'all? Good date?
If that date isn't good for any of you major players (you know who you are) let's change it.
Other wise let's leave it. Speak up if you don't like it.

Last edited:
I say yes, unless someone objects, then I say nay.

Sent from this here eyePad.

Let me check my schedual at work, I got one of those Fridays off but I think its the next weekend. So I vote maybe untill I see if I can get that Friday off. No Friday off I may have to work that Sat., Friday off equals Sat. off.

racedirt1 said:
The weekend before or after would work much better for me.

18th it is then.

Doesn't matter to me. My brothers birthday is the weekend of the 25th, but I've missed it for hodowns before. :meh:

So I guess the 18th is more ideal, but I'll be there either way.

13th is the first day of classes, but that's the way it usually goes, so meh.

You Sir, are a "major player". Does this mean you can't make the wknd of the 18th?

I am good for either weekend. I have both Fridays off so once the date is set I'll cancel the other and make it the Thurs. before also.

I think im fine for whatever as well.... I should bring the 40 again!....Not that [STRIKE]wheeling[/STRIKE] walking the badlands in the 4runner for the one millionth time wouldn't be swell too.

Ok as far as I am concerned we are set for the wknd of 8/18.
Would be nice to have a little stronger Hoosier representation but I'm sure we will gain speed as the date gets closer.

Gappy said:
Ok as far as I am concerned we are set for the wknd of 8/18.
Would be nice to have a little stronger Hoosier representation but I'm sure we will gain speed as the date gets closer.

That would be nice

Will there be the usuall raffel?

I will be obnoxiously shotgunning beers raffle or no raffle

Im not feeling the raffle...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom