For Sale (Atlanta, GA) A440 Automatic Transmission out of a 1989 FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jesus888

SILVER Star
Threads
Just putting a feeler out there... I about to send my rig off to CruiserMatt's shop to get an H55 5-speed installed... the automatic in my 1989 FJ62 works pretty well, and while I know I'll be glad to move on from it, I also know how expensive an H55 is... so if anyone local to me needs the A440, hit me up, you can experience the transmission before I send it to FL, and I'm sure we can work something out. I'm asking because if there isn't any interest, I may just tell Matt to make a boat anchor out of it since he's so close to the coast.

Miles on the transmission, location?

I may be interested. I am leaning towards converting my 88 to a 4 speed, but a low cost a440f would be tempting. but you are about an 8 hour drive from me (Ohio)

it can be shipped from our shop for additional cost of crating labor and materials. usually about $250 to ship w/ fastenal.

Jesus888 when do you think this tranny job will be complete?
Not sure! My truck got down to @cruisermatt 's this morning, but a week earlier than anticipated. I think he runs a pretty tight schedule so may be 2-3 weeks before it's all completed.

bump. Multiple good shifting A440f's available.... we can crate and ship

bump. Multiple good shifting A440f's available.... we can crate and ship
Agreed! It’s a shame for these to not be used! Someone’s gotta be interested in keeping the 62 automatic…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom