Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can bring to CSC meeting:

Anything from here:
1. For Sale - OverlandTheWorld's SPRING '17 Garage Sale- Landcruiser, Camping, Toyota- Scottsdale, AZ

2. $50 Gift Card to EnergySuspension.com
http://www.energysuspensionparts.com/products/toyota_landcruiser_series_80_1995
Tons of Toyota Suspension bushings, Coil Spacers, tie-rod ends, etc. I don't have any need to order anything right now. $35 or trades

3. $13 TEQ cups

4. 80 Series ARB Front Bumper Skid PLate - $100 prefer local pickup (heavy) - No longer available, trimmed in one corner for clearance with RTC steering stabilizer http://duiser.com/shop/jonesys-off-...series-land-cruiser-front-skid-plate-arb-kit/
dsc01247-jpg.1428130

I'd still like to get rid of my set of FZJ80 bumpers front and back. have all end pieces etc they are ready to go. At my storage in Sun City on 107th Ave if anyone would like to come and get 'em. Need the room.
Do you have the mud flaps as well?

I'm interested in the ARB skid, do you need to have their bumper to make it work?

Are you selling or are they free as you just trying to clear space? If free, I could use rear end caps. Thanks!
They r free but only on condition that u take all. It's an all or nothing, or a winner take all offer!

Can bring to CSC meeting:

Anything from here:
1. For Sale - OverlandTheWorld's SPRING '17 Garage Sale- Landcruiser, Camping, Toyota- Scottsdale, AZ

2. $50 Gift Card to EnergySuspension.com
Energy Suspension Parts: 80 Series, toyota landcruiser series 80 1995
Tons of Toyota Suspension bushings, Coil Spacers, tie-rod ends, etc. I don't have any need to order anything right now. $35 or trades

3. $13 TEQ cups

4. 80 Series ARB Front Bumper Skid PLate - $100 prefer local pickup (heavy) - No longer available, trimmed in one corner for clearance with RTC steering stabilizer http://duiser.com/shop/jonesys-off-...series-land-cruiser-front-skid-plate-arb-kit/
dsc01247-jpg.1428130

Do you have the mud flaps as well?
nope sorry

They r free but only on condition that u take all. It's an all or nothing, or a winner take all offer!

Ok. I can pickup tomorrow. Will pm for details.

Want to buy
  • 4 wheel caps for stock OEM FZJ80 wheels

Free oem front bumper off a super white 2011, excellent shape minus the parking sensors and wire harness for fog lamps. I also have the crash bar and foam support that goes with, pickup in Show Low.
Set of oem 200 series wheels with Toyo Proxes STII 285/60/18 $275 obo. Need these out of the garage.
20160513_162819_zpsh67muz5i.jpg
20160513_162754_zpsfdutk1r5.jpg
20160513_163034_zpsu9q0t5n2.jpg

@wtmtnterror interested in the bumper.
We just went through there headed to Santa fe. Not sure when we'll be headed north again.
Need any 200 parts that may make it worth a meet up somewhere in between?

I don't have any immediate plans to head south, too damn hot for us mountain folk this time of year...:hillbilly:
I can hold on to it if you want it.

Its been a while since I have posted but I have a few FJ40 Parts and a brake master cylinder for an 81-85 FJ40 or FJ60. Thought I would post local if anyone is interested.

Aisin Master Cylinder (81-85 FJ40 or FJ60). Brand new still in plastic bag it was shipped in. $75 OBO

FJ40 Front Bib and Headlight Buckets (no bezel) great shape no rust, dents etc. Front already in primer. $100 OBO

I also have a set of full length rear jump seat frames that are in decent shape (dirty with a bit of surface rust that will be available next week).

I also have front door glass and window regulators and some misc. hardware. IF you need something let me know and I will see if I have it)

Located in Gilbert (prefer local pickup in the valley)

fj40 front bib.JPG

MC1.JPG
MC2.JPG

Its been a while since I have posted but I have a few FJ40 Parts and a brake master cylinder for an 81-85 FJ40 or FJ60. Thought I would post local if anyone is interested.

Aisin Master Cylinder (81-85 FJ40 or FJ60). Brand new still in plastic bag it was shipped in. $75 OBO

FJ40 Front Bib and Headlight Buckets (no bezel) great shape no rust, dents etc. Front already in primer. $100 OBO

I also have a set of full length rear jump seat frames that are in decent shape (dirty with a bit of surface rust that will be available next week).

I also have front door glass and window regulators and some misc. hardware. IF you need something let me know and I will see if I have it)

Located in Gilbert (prefer local pickup in the valley)

View attachment 1464776

View attachment 1464766 View attachment 1464767

Very interested in the master cylinder. What year are the window regulators from? Was just in the valley last week. Probably be back next month for a day or so to check the place and do yard work. Enjoy the seventy temperatures more after a few days in the oven.

Very interested in the master cylinder. What year are the window regulators from? Was just in the valley last week. Probably be back next month for a day or so to check the place and do yard work. Enjoy the seventy temperatures more after a few days in the oven.
Window regulators are from at 1970 FJ40. The doors were junk but I pulled the guts out and willing to part with the pieces.

Camper top truck tent for sale - $125 obo. More info here on specs

This fits a full-size trucks with a camper top. He purchased last year and only set it up one time for this picture. He left it with me on his last visit since he can't use it on his new vehicle.

Dad's truck tent.jpg

Cleaning out the garage
$60- 80 ome medium rear springs. Don't know how many miles are on them as they were on my 80 when I got it.

IMG_7923.JPG

$60- four 1 inch wheel spacers for 6lug Toyota axles. These were also on my 80 when I got it. Lol

IMG_7933.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom