ARB LED foglights - doesn't turn on (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

Hoping for some help. I recently installed the ARB front bumper and decided to go with the ARB fogs since they're direct fit. I used the factory harness to wire the foglights so I have on/off control from the light stalk. The polarity is correct and is getting 12v but the foglight doesn't light up when in on position.

Do I need to add some type of resister or rewire? Thanks everyone!

It's for a 2007 LX470.

Hi all,

Hoping for some help. I recently installed the ARB front bumper and decided to go with the ARB fogs since they're direct fit. I used the factory harness to wire the foglights so I have on/off control from the light stalk. The polarity is correct and is getting 12v but the foglight doesn't light up when in on position.

Do I need to add some type of resister or rewire? Thanks everyone!

It's for a 2007 LX470.

Mmmm -- looking at The LED Way | Blog Post | ARB 4x4 Accessories - https://arbusa.com/led-fog-light/ LED fog lights should plug-and-play. Maybe check volts at light connector and also check the relevant earth connection -- not sure where that would be found. Also check whether lights work with a lead direct from battery terminals. Or may be talk to ARB USA ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom