APRIL Club Meeting Wednesday, 3 April at Kilroy's in Springfield (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

28 people tonight. New record.

31777E1D-98A2-4299-B4D1-E5A829D7E50C.jpeg

Bummed I missed it! Good news, last night was my last first Wednesday of the month class ever. Peace grad school, you won’t be missed lol

Damn, that's impressive!

Bob could teach a class on how to avoid flopping. I can tutor on how to wheel with your pet and keep them safe and not flying out of the truck. Blowers can cover all the pre-checks to make sure your junk, trailer and tow rig are in order for an event. Mitch on campground safety, general preparedness and navigation techniques on foot when completely s***faced. Special guest lecture will be from Tracy Barker on how you can wheel any trail with a totally stock truck on 31’s open/open.

Bob could teach a class on how to avoid flopping. I can tutor on how to wheel with your pet and keep them safe and not flying out of the truck. Blowers can cover all the pre-checks to make sure your junk, trailer and tow rig are in order for an event. Mitch on campground safety, general preparedness and navigation techniques on foot when completely s***faced. Special guest lecture will be from Tracy Barker on how you can wheel any trail with a totally stock truck on 31’s open/open.
Awesome class lineup!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom