April 2022 rolling out now: check 1st post. 3 Models 25% so far. (2 Viewers)

What temperature do you set your fridge at?

• 0°F - I like using it for Meats, Ice Cream and other Frozen Foods!

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • 27°F - Just seafood for me!

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • 40°F - I use it as a normal refridgerator (drinks, vegetables, fruits, leftovers and etc).

Votes: 50 82.0%
  • 45-65°F - Why would anybody waste that precious refritgerated space on anything but Wine!??

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone know the best slide to buy for the VL45Pro? It seems the dimensions of the IceCo slide on the website may be off? It says 27 inches in length and the 45pro is 28.1 inches in length. Anyone know if the IceCo slide works? Or for anyone that already has a VL45Pro what slide are you running?

Thanks @SharpeCat, I'll wait for your reply for the 60D!!
Roger that boss.

Everyone who is calling in, please go through proper channels and not stress them out when they are swamped! Use the order link.

We had an incident where other forums are calling in and asking to setup a similar GB. Just use the Mud code boys, it does not discriminate or know which forum you are from.

I don’t want to share more of Lu’s text as I need to remove his number, but the gidst is don’t mess it up for the rest of us! We get good prices and try to make it easy for them for helping us, and easiest way is through coupon/site.

Ask me if you have any questions before resorting to calling in and stressing their sales department, many of whom may not be aware of current promotion for our private forum. I work these deals out with Lu directly.

Thanks for understanding, and trust I will keep everyone updated!

-Sharpe

Last edited:
This is from Lu, looks like they setup a second site. 3 models available so far: TRs (45 and 60) and JP60 Pro25% off.

@CooperIce i am waiting on custom code for 60Duals. Seems very limited supply and you’re first in line.

@CowboyTaco

I know, new site so everyone is thinking it: could it be a scam?

I, for one, trust Lu 100%. If you don’t think it’s legit, let others go first and share their experiences. Also, you can always call your bank if it is but let’s not get ahead of yourself. My gut tells me it’s legit; unlikely someone hacked Lu’s phone or Lu himself, and created this fake site just to scam mud xD. I get it though, if you’re concerned.

I plan on buying every model to help ICECO promote/make videos (also for my
Home business/shop, to provide snacks and drinks to customers/for hosting meets), simply because I think they could use/deserve the help. Due to financial constraints I will do this slowly/1 model at a time. I will keep everyone posted/hope to make some content to help mud choose correct fridge.

-Sharpe

View attachment 2980514

View attachment 2980515

View attachment 2980516

All good. No reason to doubt Lu here either.

Can you request a code for the VL 60 Dual zone? I've got someone who wants that model and I think I saw in one of the posts that a code could be requested if there was interest.

All good. No reason to doubt Lu here either.

Can you request a code for the VL 60 Dual zone? I've got someone who wants that model and I think I saw in one of the posts that a code could be requested if there was interest.
Hey bud! I sent a message to remind Lu about separate code for VL60.

Not so much interest, but “a limited supply” he said. I am trying to keep it low as not to abuse it. I will add him to the list and let you know once I get coupon; will likely direct message these.

- Sharpe

0925F4F5-FF40-4472-B496-94074B24DB0C.png

Last edited:
I got an email tonight that Ironman is doing 25% their camping gear. I believe that includes fridges and they have one that looks remarkably similar to the 60 Dual Zone.

Code is CAMP25 and it ends 4/17.

Sorry, Bao. I know that doesn't help the group buy cause, but does potential save some mud members some cash in the event that the 60D doesn't get a code.

I got an email tonight that Ironman is doing 25% their camping gear. I believe that includes fridges and they have one that looks remarkably similar to the 60 Dual Zone.

Code is CAMP25 and it ends 4/17.

Sorry, Bao. I know that doesn't help the group buy cause, but does potential save some mud members some cash in the event that the 60D doesn't get a code.
Don’t be sorry, just make sure it is the same fridge. Both Lu and I want members to get the fridge they want, that’s top priority. Keep in mind that ICECO does this as a favor for us, and not sure if I would call it a group buy anymore; that’s just tradition. Our discount does not reflect # sold, nor does my cut (0 is still 0 lol).

A typical group buy has a minimum order quantity, and ours has been earned over the long run. Even if only 1 person needed a fridge, we would get the same discount as if everyone needed 1. This is because the price we get is pretty close to cost.

If anything, I’m surprised anyone is able to still sell these at the same prices as before COVID, as shipping costs have been insane from China. The cost of metal has gone up quite a bit too.

Our goal here is set mudders up as best we could, and if anything you’re helping take some weight off both me and Lu’s shoulders. We are hella swamped!

-Sharpe

It does look like an ICECO rebrand w/SECOP compressor. Good eye @CowboyTaco

@CooperIce @fe sus @Franknozly

Grab this before it ends! People who miss it can wait for another code when I get it. Maybe I won’t need to.

-Sharpe

View attachment 2983022
Thanks!

It does look like an ICECO rebrand w/SECOP compressor. Good eye @CowboyTaco

@CooperIce @fe sus @Franknozly

Grab this before it ends! People who miss it can wait for another code when I get it. Maybe I won’t need to.

-Sharpe

View attachment 2983022
Thanks but I'm getting the price 1133.73.

Oh nevermind, it was in a different currency since I was using a VPN.

Last edited:
Thanks but I'm getting the price 1133.73.

Oh nevermind, it was in a different currency since I was using a VPN.
Lmao!

Hope you’re having a good weekend boss.

Ironman sale ends today boys grab your 65D and thank Taco for spotting the deal in time! Like I said I’ve been swamped and sure as hell missed it, and this is why I welcome/invite help from anybody.

I also got a good laugh from the choice of rebrand name - from ICECO TO ICECUBE!

Let’s get our own rebrand mud, ICECOLD.

Yea I am looking at a VL45Pro also. They sell out so fast as it is I am kinda scared to wait on the GB code to be honest, especially when you can get 12% off anytime.
Anyone know the best slide to buy for the VL45Pro? It seems the dimensions of the IceCo slide on the website may be off? It says 27 inches in length and the 45pro is 28.1 inches in length. Anyone know if the IceCo slide works? Or for anyone that already has a VL45Pro what slide are you running?

I’m not sure how Iceco measured the vl45pro but I just measured it and the footprint is 26.5” x 16.5”. I’ve been looking for drop slides for it and they end up more expensive than the fridge. I might go for a tilt slide instead. Anyone have experience with the DFG tile slide? BTW I used the fridge on two trips last year and it performed really well. Will be using it again soon.

I’m not sure how Iceco measured the vl45pro but I just measured it and the footprint is 26.5” x 16.5”. I’ve been looking for drop slides for it and they end up more expensive than the fridge. I might go for a tilt slide instead. Anyone have experience with the DFG tile slide? BTW I used the fridge on two trips last year and it performed really well. Will be using it again soon.
Thinking out loud here:

I’m going down the manufacturing route as my first business, I don’t see why we can’t make our own.

I’m not jumping to conclusions, but in the case a slide is not offered for a new model, making our own custom solution will be something we can put on the table. If it’s just a matter of materials, machines, modeling and learning CAM software, then it’s just a matter of time. It won’t be long before a 3D-Printed solution gets here as well.

I was planning on doing drawers at some point this year anyways (using smaller machines and selling small things, to fund bigger ones). It won’t be a solution I can have ready this month, but by end of the year it almost seems inevitable.

Also, I’m not talking about reinventing the wheel, more like pulling an Ironman with the ICECUBE and rebrand it; but specifically for the purpose of rights to redesign/adapt for mud, and so I don’t have to walk on eggshells just to give mud a good price/risk hurting market value for all of ICECO.

0B1A766A-7A71-4EFE-9ECB-812EBF8DC13F.jpeg

Ok fine, not just the M stands for mud. I spelled out all of mud just to make it clear.

The idea is to show that it is an ICECO at its core (no one needs to look up to see if it’s a rebrand or same warranty, keep it in the name), but these are special: they’ve been modified by mud! M stands for Mud package, and Ultra Durable explains what mud package is; built with specifically the trails in mind.

- Sharpe

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom