April 2018 4x4Labs Rear Bumper group buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

When I spoke with them a few weeks ago they told me that they haven't slowed down since winter, which in my opinion is awesome. We just made them busier. The lead times for fully built bumpers were always going to be long, and with group buys they get even longer. Everything is run by a cue system.

All in all they were awesome to talk to and awesome to deal with. They are a small operation building ( arguably ) the majority of bumpers for land cruiser people in North America. The leads times are high because it takes a lot of time to fit, weld, fit and paint ( which they now do in house ).

Hope everyone gets their stuff asap! Thanks again to everyone who made this GB possible

Oh shoot! When did you place your order? I placed mine on 4/27 for built bumper and sliders and haven't heard a peep (other than a credit card statement). I was optimistic about the turnaround since folks were getting kits in a couple days. Had no idea they were this backed up on builds...

Ordered on 24 Apr over the phone with them.

When I spoke with them a few weeks ago they told me that they haven't slowed down since winter, which in my opinion is awesome. We just made them busier. The lead times for fully built bumpers were always going to be long, and with group buys they get even longer. Everything is run by a cue system.

All in all they were awesome to talk to and awesome to deal with. They are a small operation building ( arguably ) the majority of bumpers for land cruiser people in North America. The leads times are high because it takes a lot of time to fit, weld, fit and paint ( which they now do in house ).

Hope everyone gets their stuff asap! Thanks again to everyone who made this GB possible

Agreed! They have fantastic products and deserve every order. I'm in no way upset about the lead times just excited for it to arrive!

Ordered on 24 Apr over the phone with them.

Cool, thanks!

For me this will be an early Christmas present! I too spoke to Luke, good guy. I have absolutely no issue waiting for a quality product. Besides, it would take me 6 weeks to weld it myself and cost me three times as much! :hillbilly:

Hahaha. I have a fabricator friend who is eagerly waiting to build mine . But I have to help...so I feel like I can say "I" built it. Haha

This is 2x Christmas and 2x birthday presents to myself ( makes it easier that way... )

If anyone is wondering, I just got my shipping notice today from 4x4 labs. Built and powder coated rear bumper.

Luke, this is a piece of art! Thank you! Ordered mine, along with a fellow mud member, April 26. Mine was built rear bumper with two swing outs, tire carrier and 3 can carrier. The other was a front bumper kit. It now has half the garage to itself until I have time to install it. AWESOME!

Thanks for the sweet 3 receiver bumper Luke - next step is a moto rack!

8C6F2C5D-4A93-4689-B965-ADEE36687498.jpeg

So my bumper shipped on 21 June and after switching through three LTL carriers, it was supposed to arrive at a local terminal for pickup yesterday. Stop by ready to grab this thing and whoops!!! We can't find it. They are not sure what happened and it may still be on a trailer they haven't unloaded yet so they will call back later with an update. Don't hear anything, call them back to day and they just confirm that they have lost it and are trying to track it down. How does one misplace or lose a 250 pound pallet of bumper? So now I wait, earliest I will hear anything will be Monday and I can't file a claim with them until the 5th of July. If anybody see's somebody trying to install a landcruiser bumper on something in a driveway over in Rock Island, IL, it might be mine:bang: Would probably not use Dohrn Transfer if you really need to make sure something gets there:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

Anyone out there still waiting for their order from the group buy? No updates from the team at 4x4 labs for my order placed 4/27. Starting to become a bit discouraged...

Anyone out there still waiting for their order from the group buy? No updates from the team at 4x4 labs for my order placed 4/27. Starting to become a bit discouraged...

Hadn't heard anything until it shipped. Ordered a few days before you however mine shipped on 21 June. Any word yet?

In for LX450 rear bumper with single tire carrier...In East TN. Anyone else ordering one in the area?

This group buy ended early summer. Sorry! Luke is always running group buys, generally organized by a forum member. Keep your eyes peeled next year!

shibubba,when I enter the "mud2018" on checkout its giving me a discount?? Not sure what the deal is but will order one with the discount price.. Guess i will try to order one tomorrow and see what happens.

4x4 lab kits no longer available on the website... I searched and didn't find anything... Any news?

It's still there...gotta search a little more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom