April 2018 4x4Labs Rear Bumper group buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yea seems to be roughly the same as when I originally set up this group buy.

Kits are almost always in stock. If not it will not take them long to get it together.

I phoned in my order yesterday, may not ship until next week. Hopefully that is enough time since I'm shipping it to the border and heading down the weekend up may 11th. Fingers crossed

Kits are almost always in stock. If not it will not take them long to get it together.

I phoned in my order yesterday, may not ship until next week. Hopefully that is enough time since I'm shipping it to the border and heading down the weekend up may 11th. Fingers crossed

Keep us updated. I think the kits must've gone quickly. I ordered on the 11th and haven't received tracking info yet.

I tried to order a front bumper but the checkout cart is screwed up. Bumper was priced for $600

Got to checkout and it was $1250

Will do. When I spoke to HD he said Thursday or early next week .

I am doing a kit so that time line makes sense

I also ordered a bike rack, it was hard to find up close photos of that so I'll post those up when I get it built.
Keep us updated. I think the kits must've gone quickly. I ordered on the 11th and haven't received tracking info yet.

Spoke with HD today and they were willing to extend the discount to me despite me not knowing of it when i placed the order, so i was pretty happy about that. Also having them cut outs for some dual d2's and for a back up camera so i don't mess up the powder coating when i go to mount them. Cant wait!

I ordered 2-3 weeks ago and at the time they said they were about 6 weeks out, and i haven't received a tracking number. Mine is for an HDJ81, so that may have caused a longer wait

Ill probably have to call him.
I got a notice that my two baskets were shipping on tuesday.
Late yesterday i get a notice saying they were delivered....cool one day shipping from cal to pa....fedex must have really upped their game.
Checked the tracking number and the package, which is for two baskets, went from ca to somebodie's front porch somewhere else in ca.
All other info in the shipping notice is correct for me.

Damn! That sucks . I have found it very difficult to get in touch with them. I'm guessing because they are run off their asses with orders. Group buy success!

I am shipping my kit to the border
( Montana ) and have a very small window, the weekend of May 11th to run down to get it. Getting a bit nervous here.....

Just to keep everyone in the loop -

Product: Rear bumper KIT, single swing arm, tire and 3 can attachments
Ordered: 4/11
Shipping info Received: 4/25
Estimated Delivery: 4/30

Just ordered my rear bumper :bounce:

They called and said that they had some kind of error on shipping notifications because I had received a shipping confirmation. They called and confirmed that a built rear bumper is at least 6 weeks out.

They called and said that they had some kind of error on shipping notifications because I had received a shipping confirmation. They called and confirmed that a built rear bumper is at least 6 weeks out.

I thought 2 weeks was too good to be true. As a smaller vendor, in the grand scheme of things, and with our rigs being such a small market, it would be too expensive and a risk to stock a bunch of pre-cut or pre-built products. Then take into account the "rush" they encounter when they have a group buy, I fully expected to wait for my Christmas present.

Waiting six to eight weeks for a quality product in no way diminishes the shine for me, heck, I have been waiting for about 3 years. What are two more months?

I got my kit in a few days ago, ordered the day the code as posted.

6 days from my order being placed to receiving kit. 2 Sundays spent assembling.

Placed an order for sliders and front bumper on 4/27 - both built. No shipping updates yet but I’ll post here if/when I receive some info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom