April 2018 4x4Labs Rear Bumper group buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've been trying to get someone on the phone to talk about options for two weeks to no avail. Now it looks like I missed the discount.

I am really sorry to hear that. I am sure they will honor the code. And trust me it wasn't because they were ignoring you. I finally got through to pay for my order on Monday, too late to get by this weekend ( booked off work to go get it at the border ).

They stated they haven't slowed down since before winter and are crazy busy,which I do believe.

Hope you get through to them in time

Damn I am really tempted to order the a front and rear bumper. New rifle or bumpers...

There are directions on the 4x4 labs 80 series bumper pages. I followed those.

I would say a professional welder could do it in 3-4 hours. Its all the little measuring, fitting, general delays that add up.

It took me 6 hrs one day to remove all the old stuff, prep everything and tack the bumper and another 8 hrs the second day to finish everything including paint. Double swing arm, tire and ladder.

It was worth it. If I did not have as much free days to work on it I would do the built option and pay the extra money. Otherwise you're in for a long build.

Ordered the rear kit on Saturday along with the rear storage basket kits to replace the 3rd row seat brackets. Its gonna be a trick to re build the crossmember and cut holes in the bumper itself for my integrated exhaust but it ain't no thang! :worms:

IMG_1186.PNG

Went and did this instead...

Springfield M1A SOCOM 16 on a Sage EBR chassis, Sage Cantilever scope mount, Harris bipod, American Defense Manufacturing bipod mount...

View attachment 1697966

Love the Sage Chassis. Always had dreams of doing that to my M1A loaded, just never go around to it. To shoot an M1A is to love an M1A!!!

Went and did this instead...

Springfield M1A SOCOM 16 on a Sage EBR chassis, Sage Cantilever scope mount, Harris bipod, American Defense Manufacturing bipod mount...

View attachment 1697966
That looks fun, I’ve been lookin at .308 stuff a lot lately, also. I’ve needed that scar for awhile too. Can you also swing the bumper? I figure with a FNH budget you can at least do a kit? ‍♂️

I’m working on this while I wait for my 4x4labs order. I also think I’m gonna do a form 1 and sbr my ps90 but hopefully I’m welding this stuff up before I hear back from atf about that.

A768E3BD-401D-4F22-BE40-9F472A495675.jpeg

Anybody know a time-frame to possibly expect the bumper by? Not asking for a rush or anything here haha, just wondering if Luke gave one before he got swamped with orders ;)

I know when I ordered a built bumper he said at least 6 weeks before they would even get close to starting on it

That looks fun, I’ve been lookin at .308 stuff a lot lately, also. I’ve needed that scar for awhile too. Can you also swing the bumper? I figure with a FNH budget you can at least do a kit? ‍♂️

I’m working on this while I wait for my 4x4labs order. I also think I’m gonna do a form 1 and sbr my ps90 but hopefully I’m welding this stuff up before I hear back from atf about that.

View attachment 1698721
Damn! I was hoping to see a pic of the front bumper since I need one. Was also hoping to find out what the cost would be. All I've seen on page 5 & 6 ITT is complaining about the lack of communication and guns. Actually like looking at guns so....

Edit: I just saw the front bumper. It reminds me of a Gibson Flying V

Last edited:
I know when I ordered a built bumper he said at least 6 weeks before they would even get close to starting on it

Oh shoot! When did you place your order? I placed mine on 4/27 for built bumper and sliders and haven't heard a peep (other than a credit card statement). I was optimistic about the turnaround since folks were getting kits in a couple days. Had no idea they were this backed up on builds...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom