Anything in Central/Southern AZ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have any trips or know of any events for Central or Southern Arizona, including Sedona, this year? I couldn't make it up to Cruise Moab, but would love to join a trail ride with other Cruiser owners down Tucson way.

Thanks!

Hey Simmons, the back road to Crown King is a great ride. The last time I did it was on a mountain bike, though, which kinda' kicks one's proverbial, and literal butt...I'd prefer A/C and 4WD.

I just did Broken Arrow in Sedona a couple of weeks ago, and I'm trying to figure another time to do it again. I'll let you know, or if you head up that way, drop me a PM and I'll see if I can get down there. You also might want to look at the Soldier's Pass road in Sedona. It's not long, but has some fun features. (I just did the trail the other night on a Search/Recovery...)

-H-

Thanks H.  I'll definitely give you a holler when I'm up that way next.  I may take a trip up (Sedona) there as soon as the second weekend of June; but otherwise probably not until late fall or winter.

I need to get a hold of the Arizona Land Cruiser Association folks---I've been in touch with a few members---and see what they've got on the agenda, too.  

I haven't had a chance to go on a trail ride with other Cruisers yet (since getting my rig in January) and am itching to get out there!  Mostly just been on day trips around Tucson.

Give me a shout if you're down this way, as well.

Thanks,

Simmons

It looks like I can get up to Sedona the weekend of June 14, though that Sunday is Father's Day. Interested in a run? I'll check with the AzLCA, too.

All are welcome to join us (though I don't yet know which runs we'll hit)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom