Anything Goes: The random bs thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OG EAF

IMG_0695.JPG

'Cept he's got those LED's up front instead of the KC Daylighters....or Blazers from VatoZone.

Just needs "Free Cruiser Parts" spray painted on the side....he'd be able to kidnap and fxxx us all then...

...it puts the lotion on the skin!

Those 4wd converted vans are plentiful out here in CO. Some of them actually look pretty damn cool. I use to pass one daily one my route to an old job that was all decked out with custom front and rear bumpers, tire carrier, solar panels, the whole nine yards. Pretty cool.

These were a couple pics I took from my last trip to Colorado at the Coors Brewery in Golden. US Gov't plates made me curious....:confused:

IMG_3808.jpg

IMG_3807.jpg

US Gov't plates made me curious....:confused:

We had some 4x vans like these when I worked in the specwar community but they didn't have the extra gear on them like this. The fact that they have the extra bumper/roof gear and they're at the brewery suggests a couple of things to me lol. Likely higher end guys with bigger budgets.... or Air Force, even the regular guys in AF get better gear than everyone else.

Man, that sucks. Windshield and another door and you'll be good to go!

Kinda hope it's totaled. Been wanting a newer Accord. This one has been a dang good car tho. 238k and in excellent shape. Was gonna see how many miles I could get out of it. Oh well.

Sorry about that Mark...just steer clear of anything with a push button...lol

Sorry about that Mark...just steer clear of anything with a push button...lol

I hear ya! Unfortunately that's what most everything has gone to.

There is a '97 regular cab 2wd Chevy for sale in town. Cherry condition with 138k miles. Fuel mileage would suck but man it would be cheap and easy to work on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom