Anything Goes: The random bs thread

weakspleen

Nachos rule!!
I wanted to post a link to an article about a 2,000hp Land Cruiser that set some sort of record at 230mph that I saw on Twitter, but damn if it wasn't the most popup ridden, music playing from somewhere, aggravating POS of a web page. Anyway, something something fast land cruiser 200 series something something.

Tireguy87

SILVER Star

Wife has the itch for a 4Runner. Any of y'all ever priced the newer ones!? Holy smokes. $25k for units with over 100k on them.

Think I can talk her into like a 1st gen? :rofl:

Wife has the itch for a 4Runner. Any of y'all ever priced the newer ones!? Holy smokes. $25k for units with over 100k on them.

Think I can talk her into like a 1st gen? :rofl:
It's nuts. I bought a new one because the deal they cut on new was less than what some dealers were asking for used units with 35k+ miles. This was a few years ago, so I guess it hasn't changed much.

fjfodee

At a Medium Pace
SILVER Star

While in KY on vacation I got to tour the Maker's Mark Distillery and got to dip my own bottle of Maker's 46.

Highly recommend if you're ever in the area. Just wish I had another day to do Four Roses and Woodford Reserve. Next time...

View attachment 1466384
Almost like you're a proud parent at a baptism. :D

Almost like you're a proud parent at a baptism. :D
That's Funny !!!
That's exactly what I was thinking when I first saw pict with the lighting and alter looking structure !!!
But obviously YotaLance is just as proud either way.
PS - but seriously, my gf did a couple of those distillery's last summer and mentioned it was very cool . . .

Top Bottom