Anyone Upgraded Their Steering Wheel? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm not a big fan of the wood on my steering wheel (2021). Also, the heated wheel is pretty weak and only on the sides where there is leather. My wife's old volvo had heat all around and 3 different levels of heat. Little thing but it was pretty deluxe in a cold climate. Just curious if anyone has upgrade their stock wheel. Would be cool to retain the factory function of all the buttons on the wheel, get better heat and leather around the entire wheel and get rid of the wood. I know there are a few companies that do custom wheels. Anyone have a recommendation?

I'm not a big fan of the wood on my steering wheel (2021). Also, the heated wheel is pretty weak and only on the sides where there is leather. My wife's old volvo had heat all around and 3 different levels of heat. Little thing but it was pretty deluxe in a cold climate. Just curious if anyone has upgrade their stock wheel. Would be cool to retain the factory function of all the buttons on the wheel, get better heat and leather around the entire wheel and get rid of the wood. I know there are a few companies that do custom wheels. Anyone have a recommendation?
Some interesting options her, but I have no experience with this company. Worth a look!
Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series Style Customizable Steering Wheel - https://carboncitycustoms.com/products/toyota-land-cruiser-style-customizable-steering-wheel?variant=42333425828057&currency=USD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&gclid=Cj0KCQiAo-yfBhD_ARIsANr56g6zO-Ocn5Ls0eeDG2LlP_-VHn8MUnbpNHOWy7wL1LpIca4b6KbOQBcaAvOuEALw_wcB

I changed my leather wheel for a wood wheel. Not a hard job. I have a 2018 GX460. Where I live in Arizona I don't need a heated wheel.

thanks, waiting for a response from those guys. I'll probably keep it stock. Our old Volvo was the first vehicle we'd had with heated steering wheel and it worked so well other vehicles since have been a disappointment in that departement. 1st world problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom